SG

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I use this as a daily routine on my face in the morning (I have combination, fair skin). The composition is amazing, no fragrance and zinc oxide is the best bet for sensitive skin compared t chemical sunscreen. The feeling is on the greasy side, but this is unavoidable with mineral sunscreen, after I put it on I wait a while before apply make up and I have no problem.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

suitable for people with fungal acne. blends well on the skin. The only thing I dont like about it is that its water resistant its hard to wash off the skin because of that. If they make another version that is not water resistant it would be my favorite sunscreen.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is a great alternative to the majority of sunscreens out there which are chemical sunscreens. I’m a keen lap swimmer and have been going middle of the day so this was a great test which it passed with flying colours! It goes on a bit white but soaks in really well which I loved - very happy with my purchase!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

To all my brown skin girlies : get this! ~~ I hv dark brown skin and there’s no white cast after application. It absorbs really quickly and doesn’t feel sticky. Plus no fragrance! Hopefully it protects my skin and doesn’t cause any breakouts in the future :)

45a64a30-f9d7-4a40-a79c-81dc4f7f17e7
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

it's doing the job it's supposed to do but it's very thick and leaves a white cast that is kind of hard to blend. And it dilutes water from the face and it becomes impossible to apply. But in general, I love it and the fact that it's vegan and cruelty-free and even without the fragrance makes me happy!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

ITS THE FIRST TIME I USE IT AND IT IS JUST PERFECT !!!! IVE BEEN IN A SUMMER CAMP FOR A WEEK AND MY FACE WAS PROTECTED ALL THESE DAY. ALSO THE SMELL IS VERY GOOD

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My eyes are very sensitives to normal sunscreen. Alba Botanica doesn't "make me cry" when I was exposed to the sun. I'll buy again for sure

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love the texture of this sunscreen. Initially it may seem like it leaves a whitish rwsidue but it easily blends in unlike other suncreams.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good sunscreen. I bought it for my mom, and she likes it. It is easy to use, does not leave white marks and absorbed very fast.