SG

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Alba Botanica = quality

My wife uses this and the Alba Botanica conditioner. Just like the conditioner, we would love it if this came in a 32oz size or bigger. It smells nice, seems like a good quality shampoo, and the scent is a wonderful coconut smell. My wife has dry hair in the winter, so this shampoo paired with the conditioner seems to work really well!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This shampoo is very good. It left my hair clean & I only washed my hair twice. Excellent product. It left my hair moist and detangled. Very soft and silky

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I’ll be buying more! This brand makes lovely products, I don’t find them easily in Ireland so I was so happy they are on iHerb! Lovely ingredients which is always my biggest draw.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

My hair is dry and usually other shampoos make it worse but this one is amazing for dry hair make it more moisturize and healthy

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I can’t believe I didn’t try this one earlier. From the very first use my hair fall has reduced to less than 20% of how much it was before. I used to wash hair with the regular harsh chemical-laden shampoos, but I can see see the benefits of using one with clean ingredients after this shampoo. If you have pretty bad hair fall issue, you probably should give this a try. Has a faint, nice smell, small quantity goes long way. Will absolutely use this from now on!

0c0107ab-06ed-41b3-9052-259570ed3f46
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

product delivered quickly and received in mint condition🥰 will continue to shop from iherb as i’m quite pleased with their service❤️

80561d46-9c90-4537-9b1e-85cb4a408723
Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I love Alba Botanica products and purchased this shampoo about a year ago because all the others I tried left my hair a bit dry. My hair doesn't loose moisture with this one and performs beautifully in every way. It feels rich and the subtle coconut smell is real nice.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Scent is wonderful, great stuff. Leaves the hair silky smooth

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It make the hair nice with nice smells love it 😍