SG

Posted on May 31, 2022

White cream that applies clear and feels smooth. Got one tone darker, similar to how I would naturally tan in 2 hours under the sun. i. e. Not orange on fair Asian skin. Dries down comfortably with no stain transfer in 10 to 15 min. Buildable with a second application per instructions. Slight citrus scent but does not affect me. Good size that can probably do 3 or more full body applications. I will definitely keep this in my self care routine. Good quality and will buy again!

b7e1eec9-8cdb-48f9-9547-37af4b8b98df
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have been using this product for years. I am very fair with gold/yellow warm undertones and most self tanning products make me look orange. I absolutely love this lotion! First of all, it smells amazing, like orange vanilla cake. Second, the color builds gradually for a very natural look. Third, it is moisturizing and makes my skin so soft. A tip when using this product is to avoid your knees, the color will deposit more there and make a dark spot.

It helps you get tanned without going to the beach:)) The smell is pretty strong and not comfortable so I don’t recommend to use at night. But it leaves skin smooth feeling and after some months using it, I do see my skin tone darker. I just use it once or twice every 2 weeks. You can increase the frequency of using if you want quicker results.

2fd806eb-426a-4378-8f9c-e52b7a53d6bc
0a60585b-66f8-4182-8232-0c5be191f42d
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this product. I have used it for years because of it's natural ingredients. Works well on my skin Pricing is good and delivery is a plus

fb1427ae-cee1-4bb9-801b-2b7ed9bb749d
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I've used this self-tanner for years. The odor is minimal and it's very moisturizing. Does a good job for a natural tan, although I apply it several x throughout the summer on my legs since it's more difficult to get tan there (for me). The size lasts me nearly all summer, so a good deal.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It does give the tanning effect but it doesn't last for a long time, the packaging is nice since it has a creamy texture. It feels nice on the skin when you apply it but it has a weird scent that I didn't really get used to. It is a small size so don't expect it to be used that many times if you which to cover your whole body with it.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I like this sunless tanner. The scent/smell is nice and the tan did not streak. The results were quite mild, but that was my desired result. I wanted a light sun kiss without the sun and this product delivered. Also, the ingredients seemed more natural than other self-tanners, however, I am not an expert in self-tanner ingredients, ha.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Used it in the past and could never go wrong with it. Not a messy application, usually apply it every week or so for a more subtle look. 10/10 for me.

Posted on May 21, 2022

slight golden hue, nothing crazy, not orange does not have that horrible self tanner smell, actually pleasant did not stain my clothes, though i waited a while for it to fully dry down

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This product really applies very well and does not leave an orange look like many other products. Blends exceptionally well, even on lighter skin and has a natural look. It smells pleasant too.