SG
4.7

4.7
ksedeniussen
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This body wash is amazing. It smells SO GOOD! Kinda citrusy smell mixed with herbs.. I just LOVE the smell. I didn’t expect it to be this good. It also doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s very gentle on the skin. It’s affordable, it lasts a long time… It has become my FAVORITE body wash. You won’t regret buying this one, trust me.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

They were out of my normal wash so I tried this due to the size and the price. The scent is very light but I like to add my own oils anyways so that works for me.... otherwise little smell if any. Does the trick.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I really love this product! Lathers great and smells amazing!! Awesome herbal scent! Great for sensistive skin, very gentle. Size is perfect for the price, easy to use. Will buy again!

LittleBabyBartholomew
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Mmmm yeah man you gotta love dat emollient butch yeah man succulent

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Ilike the size is very good and it is very big

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Super healing and wonderful bath and body wash. Definitely worth the price as the bottle is huge!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Smells and feels amazing! Refreshing and nourishing. I love the way my skin fells after using the therapeutic soup

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

its good product but if you have a dry skin it will not help much.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This body wash cleans well, but I'm not a big fan of the citrus type of smell it has.