SG

vicjasin
Posted on May 22, 2022
Works great

I used mineral drops, ionization stones and beads in my Berkey tank to remineralize my R0 5 stage Cullgan filtered water. The PH of the RO is 6.5 (slightly acidic) and even with mineral drops and Hydrogen generator does not bring it up over 7. 3 drops of this per 10 ounces of RO water brings my water to 8.8ph and 4 drops to 9.2. Definitely has a better taste IMHO than pure R0 water IMHO or even remineralized or hydrogenated water. (I have and use a hydrogen generator as well) I am sold on using this as a regular supplement to my water. I regularly add Lugols iodine and DMSO into my iced tea/diet tonic water blend. I drink 2 liters of that/day. Works for me. YMMV

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022

These are so easy to use. I have britta pitchers in my home and use these drops in them when I fill them each time. This way it's a no-brainer to consume water that helps to get my body in an alkaline state. I give it to my dog as well. I will be reordering before I run out, though the little bottle lasts a long time. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I feel less acidic and my mouth not so dry when I sleep at night. Need to take longer to see longer term benefit. I spilt some liquid by accident and my skin had burnt sensation. It must be diluted well before taking. Also keep out of reach of children. This is really handy for travelling.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Tested the water, it works. I use it because I have reverse Osomosis machine and the ph is 6, this drops bring ph to 7.5

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

great for making your water alkaline instead of buying gallons of already alkaline water. Bought because I heard your supposed add alkaline foods and drinks in your diet so your body's not so acidic.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

this product really works at increasing your pH, but be careful about stirring the drops once in your cup. I didn't know this and got a bitter taste at the bottom of the cup.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

A great way to alkalize drinking water for lower PH. Adds a slight bitterness to my water, but does not deter me from drinking about a gallon every day.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The quality is good. Indeed this drops make the water alkaline. I checked with pH stick. No special taste or smell. The price is good too. Easy to use

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Just three drops turns a glass of water alkaline. Starting taking alkaline water for my health. This is an inexpensive way to do that. Be sure to use filtered water.