SG

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Good

Many people are lacking magnesium and have sleep and other issues, high quality ingredients help keep a good balance of this mineral for ultimate health. I started taking it a year ago, it helps to relax and rest. Convenient packing and size, easy to swallow. Please like my review if you find it helpful 😸

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Citrate form is very useful for a gallbladder. Also gives energy during the day. Can have laxative effect, you have to adjust your tolerable dosage.

I was very surprised when using the product because it was really good beyond my expectations. Thank you very much iherb i will continue to support iherb.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I am giving magnesium to my teenager who has problems with the nervous system. It seems to me that it makes it calmer. Very good ingredients and very good quality. The packaging is large and lasts a long time. I recommend!

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

My husband has been taking 1 capsule morning and evening and I was thrilled to see his RBC magnesium result come in at 4.2mmol/L . The powder is released from the capsules and we think, preferable to tablets. We plan to continue with this dosage on a daily basis. Ref levels Dr Carolyn Dean "The Magnesium Miracle".

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Very good supplement , taking it in the evenings . I noticed that I sleep better and deeper.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Top product from a great professional brand. Like citrate form a lot

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great form of magnesium, helps with muscle pain after workout!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This brand is known as hypoallergenic, expensive and very small size. But good ingredients

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Must have! We take it daily before bed. Helps with post workout muscle recovery and sleep !