SG

Posted on Oct 9, 2021
They changed the ingredients!

I have hashimoto’s and been looking for a supplement. It’s nice that they have one here at iherb. However, i was disappointed when i ordered for the second time. There was soy lecithin, whereas before there was none. Take note of the pictures. Had i known there would be soy lecithin, i wouldn’t have ordered again. I wish they will update the photo in the iherb site.

841892cb-8151-4238-a2e4-1435fb3d8855
54aad107-b476-4735-a7f2-dee8b065b64c
d1ab9825-3799-4f15-9688-f9c77298d91a
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Love iherb this is a great company offering high end supplements such as Allergy Research I not sure how much this product has done for my thyroid levels I take 2/day with no negative effects

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

please take right photo, ingredients are wrong. soy lecithin is in this nutrition. But your on pic is soy is not. Why?

4e0ec255-1882-4083-9d47-2eb7e75d1fe2
9f9773cc-99d8-48d0-aef6-8e75bda2b741
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It helps to support the thyroid.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Good afternoon! I want to share my story of how I restore the thyroid gland with the help of dietary supplements from this company! So, I have a history of hypothyroidism against the background of AIT - I refused synthetic hormones, that is, from Thyroxin! I decided to take 1k on an empty stomach. Thyroid preparation, 1k each. Android drug, and 1k each, but with food, at breakfast Thyroid Nurition! Capsules are swallowed without problems, no specific taste and smell - no allergies or side effects! And Thyroid Nurition, in general, bribed with its pill - it is immediately obvious that it is not crammed with chemistry! For a month of taking, the condition has improved in the hair - the hair loss has stopped, but the comb naturally remains, but not in the same amount! I wake up vigorously in the morning! I want to drink a couple of months and check the laboratory analysis, how the hormone readings have changed! Therefore, I advise!

249372e8-77a6-4dc2-a89d-d292929bde54
EvgeniaKarp
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The composition speaks for itself. Everything for a tired thyroid gland to support its work. Ashwagandha, which soothes restless adrenal glands, allows you to take this supplement before bed to relax and sleep soundly.

eba290aa-6bc4-4537-9dc6-2664c8262da7
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very nice complex! I have hypothyroidism and autoimmune thyroiditis, the doctor prescribed to drink supplements and vitamins, and this includes almost everything that the thyroid gland needs! Add also the intake of vitamin D and magnesium! I recommend!!!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I have hypothyroidism and autoimmune perioditis, the doctor prescribed me to drink supplements and vitamins. It turned out that in these there is almost everything at once, but one is definitely not enough per day, for those who have a deficit

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

iodine (Iodoral®), selenium, zinc, and ashwagandha and coleus forskohl extracts for nutritional support of healthy thyroid function. Enriched with Vegan Tyrosine and Vitamins A & B12

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good supplement, I really liked it, I advise you to buy!