SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

High quality product from ALLMAX. The HCL version is brilliant from allmax nutrition as it means that you get full absorption when it comes to the arginine because it will easily dissolve in your shakes and easily be absorbed in the body which means you wont find powder left behind in your shaker! Arginine will have a weird taste mixed with any liquid, and it is not that bad once you get used to it. After 30 days of use, I have become much vascular, great pumps while working out. This is perfect to take pre workout to help with boosting that pump during your workout and keeping up your intensity during training sessions. The product quality is good. I use it both before and after my long run. Minus one star for not including scoop in its container. Can feel the difference in my body after taking these. Very significant improvement.

This is a great stuff, I notice an improvement within the second box, I can tell the difference when I notice my blanket is raising up in the morning ( you know what mean, size is reasonable, price is affordable, taste is good, it gives an obvious energy, according to my research We cannot do without it besides the main meals throughout the day in order to enjoy a better life and health 🤘 I feel better when I take it and do sports and go to gym 👍💪

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Hello~ I'm sure that this is very powerful for man' s stamina with liver recovery. I feel light and cool in the morning when I take l-arginine before going to bed. Especially I love this brand items due to the good qualities and reasonable prices. Thank you~

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

you can feel it from the first use , but not less full scope , I add it to my pre workout juice and its blended very well , however its without any flavor

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

An essential amino acid to take before and after a workout.High quality,and mixes easily.Has a very slight bitter taste if taken by itself.The large size lasts a long time.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The supplement is great. The taste and flavor are not for the faint of heart. Not everybody is going to be able to handle it. I'm going to have to develop some mental toughness just to handle the taste.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I use it often because my friend recommended it. First of all, the quality is good. I like the package and the size. Delivery works well, too. I'll come by again next time. Have a nice day.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

People claim that L-Arginine by itself is not efficient (some say not capable) of increasing testosterone. Some body builders and doctors claim that citruline malate is the way to go. But, in my experience, this product proved them wrong. I am not sure the result is related to the way I ingested it ( I took it first thing in the morning in water along with MSM). I tell you I was pleasantly surprised about the results at all levels. I can attest to the quality and purity of this product. The package, size and price are reasonable. I admit the taste is not great but I take it with a little bit of water, let it sit in my mouth for a while before swallowing in one go. I am now used to it and surprisingly the taste became much more bearable when I drastically reduced my sugar compsumption

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

great quality, taste Normal, I use for before my workout

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This is a very satisfactory product We will continue to purchase and use in the future.