SG
4.9

4.9
Posted on May 16, 2022
Good

I like the quality of the flex foam pads. They have a very soft feel to them, which makes it very comfortable. The package is also really artsy, so I feel like I can keep them visible in my bathroom. The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because the wings are too short so they don't stick properly and tend to curl inwards, but this could be due to the size that I purchased. Will try a different size next time. Overall, I'm very content.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Love these, the absorbance is very good, and they don`t cause any discomfort and don`t make any weird noise while wearing. Perfect for summer. That's a pity they go out of stock very fast.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Highly recommend this if you’re from EU. So much better than what they sell in EU under the same brand. No scent, soft surface and it really stays in place. Best I’ve ever tried. Totally worth the money.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I’ve always liked this brand ;) and think these pads are great. Thin (not bulky), flexible, and keeps everything dry. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The product is excellent. Came quickly. Liked it. Matches the description on the store's website, I recommend buying.👌

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

You can feel the difference and feel better after starting their supplements like it’s working.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Size 1 is 24cm long. Lightweight pad, absorbs well. Good quality. Attractive packaging too.

Posted on May 16, 2022

If you have to wear a pad this one is the one that feels most like you have nothing.