SG

Posted on May 29, 2022

Black cumin oil is just so good. I took when I was sick with covid and really helped to get better fast. I've reordered to always have a spare bottle at home, in case. I was taking the oil (no capsules) but the taste was too strong, so these capsules are perfect because there's no taste. Size of the capsules is perfect and because they are softgels, it's really easy to swallow.

21b1b21d-6e8c-44e6-87fd-437f75ce7369
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I bought both the black seed oil & the soft gel capsules. I do like the softgels better. Easy to digest, tasteless, no after taste and no cleanup. Supply I bought was # 90 and you must take 2 capsules twice daily. It is to take with my other supplements. I do recommend the softgels , the quality stands out even the bottles are greatly advertised. Thanks iHerb! Sabrina

0352931e-3fa6-40fe-8986-7852936dba6b
8bf0bef8-430d-4ef9-acd5-8f7b7a479a09

whenever a membet of family is about to catch a colds we give blavm seed softgels. and helped almost immeditely.. it is good for afes teens to late adulthood. ingredient of this stuff is superb and quality is top. it has good packaging on a glass amber where a blavk seed should be protected from deteriorating. overall a great buy. we will definatelty order again

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

High quality black cumin seed oil, I take it for basically everything - to helps with candida issues and when a cold is coming on. I do notice when I felt a cold coming on, my symptoms disappear in 2 days when I start taking this. Highly recommend to have some on hand.

Posted on May 1, 2022

There is no doubt in my mind about potency of black seed oil, but nowadays we have to deal with things like pesticides, GMO, questionable farming practices, hence oils can differ in quality. I buy Amazing Herbs brand because they guarantee cold-pressed oil made from organic seeds. I use both capsules and the oil itself and of course capsules are very convenient, especially if you are traveling or want to give it to a child. With Amazing Herbs capsules I noticed almost immediate relief from chest pain (not sure what it was) and a signigicant improvement of heartburn symptoms. Now that I am taking it about a month, I think my chronically chapped lips (probably due to corticosteroids use) begin to look much better. I am excited to see more results!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have skin cancer all over my body. When I take black seed oil, twice a day, every sore goes into remission. I even pop open the capsule and spread it on my face. I love this oil! Works for me. For six months I did not take it and my skin went downhill. I knew I had to start up my routine again. I am so glad I did! I’m about to go on vacation and I’m looking pretty good!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Black Seed Oil has one of the best benefits since ancient times andhas been used for many remedy. It is also good for anti-inflammatory, boost your immune system, and more. This brand is one of the better quality. The ingredient has 0.95% (TQ) Thymoquinone. Seeds comes from Turkey. I am happy with the product. I can tell that my inflammation and immune system has improved. I also take omega 3 and curcumin as well.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I have taken a few Black seed oils, this is a good product. The quality is good, no bad after taste with this product as black seed oil is not a pleasant taste. Its ingredients list is very pure, high amount of black seed oil in capsules which is great. Packaging is good and product arrives in good condition. The supplement benefits include immune support and inflammation, plus helps with support of some cancers. This is once of the best prices for this product i have found. Thanks I herb.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

These are fantastic. I've been taking the oil on and off for many years but find it hard to get past the taste and burning sensation of it. These pills make it much easier to take. They say Black Seed oil is a remedy for everything. I use it for digestion, to stave off infections, for liver health and for skin and hair health. Apparently it has uses for diabetes and cancer as well, to name a few.