SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

As a sufferer of neural atrophy, I have found the benefits of this product to be very substantial. This supplement, which is quite inexpensive, is pure, potent and in just the right dose to produce an appreciable effect at one capsule daily on an empty stomach. The quality of this brand of this much-heralded antioxidant and neural regenerative is excellent, and I’d recommend it as part of a nutritional regimen for anyone over 50 years old. Alpha Lipoic Acid is good stuff, and I suggest that you try this brand.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Wonderful product to add to your immune support regimen. Working for a University, I'm often surrounded by people from all points of the globe and, in the midst of all the concerns associated with the COVID pandemic, adding Alpha Lipoic Acid helps ease any immune healthcare concerns. Get your own bottle today. You'll be glad that you did!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

High potency ALA, in a large and cost friendly package. Capsules are easy to swallow, and almost have no smell or taste themselves, but the inside of the bottle, or rather whatever they use as a preservative smells quite bad. I recommend using them with food, I occasionally had issues when I used them on an empty stomach.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I like the size this product comes in, as I take 6 per day. Not only is this product good for your heart, it is great for nerve pain. The quality that I get from IHerb is wonderful, with great ingredients. I will certainly keep ordering.

Posted on May 3, 2022
2,481

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

ALA has many benefits that includes nerve function, lowering blood sugar levels, slowing down the skin aging process and reducing inflammation.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I took it after someone recommend me tp take ALA for nerves problem

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This herb helps me in dealing with Neuropathy in my feet.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The product is very good. It gives me no side effects.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is a great product and a good brand. Excellent packaging.