SG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought these hyaluronic acid capsules in order to further improve the condition of my skin and hair, but also because of problems with my spine and connective tissue, along with collagen, which I also take regularly. The effects of hyaluronic acid on wrinkles are obvious, the smallest ones have completely disappeared. The nails are firm and fast growing and I also have a lot of baby hair I have been using them for a couple of months, and I will continue to buy them because I think they have a great price-quality ratio. The pills are relatively small and easy to use. I take them like all other supplements in the morning on an empty stomach.

03ccb926-12fb-4a84-a39d-aba3951568df
35b66661-0849-4f5f-a0af-1c84cf9de46b
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have tried numerous products for my joint pain - especially in my fingers (osteoarthritis) and one knee - this Hyaluronic Acid product has made a noticeable difference - less pain - my knees don't have the same graunchy sound when I walk up the stairs and I because of pain reduction and less swelling in my fingers they are more flexible. - It is really great to find a product that really works for me. I even think my skin is firmer aned less "aged" looking.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

My skin has become so much better. I almost have no break outs and my hair became smoother and thicker. I do take it with collagen powder. It’s advisable to supplement it with vitamin C as well as it helps it’s better absorption. You going to thank me later

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I take hyaluronic acid specifically Amazing Nutrition. I trust this brand. I consider it a very good quality. I appreciate that the ingredient is pure, no fillers. I take it mostly for my joints, my knees in particular. It was suggested by my primary care at the time. I definitely feel the difference for the worse when I skip a few days. I take this in combination with Glucosamine Sulfate. I’m 67 years old and have no joint pain. Just sayin’!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have noticed improvement in my mature skin after using Amazing Nutrition Hyaluronic Acid. The capsules are easy to swallow and each supplies 100mg. It has also been beneficial, along with turmeric, in improving arthritic joint pain. This brand of hyaluronic acid is most reasonably priced for a quality product containing only clean minimal additional ingredients.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Has been taking this product for my joint and skin health for about 2 months now. Not sure if this is woking but the texture of my facial skin has definitely improved with this hyaluronic acid Packaging is excellent Appears quality product

9fb7665a-8bf2-4e2d-86a1-6f26ec51020b
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have big hopes for this product as I did my researched before buying this. So far it makes my skin soft and clear. Will buy again for sure

d3937bdc-3a9e-4076-a618-7dee14d69b23
JessieJess
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

It is not the first time I have taken them, I am very happy that iHerb started selling them, one of the best on the market

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

It is my 1st time consuming HA but I saw in research that it works well for joint health and skin as well. So i bought two bottles at one goal and i think it is working amazingly well so far. I have my mum taking this as well.