SG

CynWatt
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
LYSINE FOR SKIN FIRMNESS 😘

Lysine is one of the essential amino acids, which are those that the body cannot make and that people need to obtain from dietary sources. Lysine is present in many different foods. The primary sources are animal products, such as meat and dairy products. Lysine also enhances the production of collagen and elastin of the skin thus improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and keeping the skin firm and elastic, giving it a more youthful appearance. After taking Lysine for 2 months, I notice my facial skin is smoother with tighter pores, more even-toned and slightly plumper. I do combine lysine with collagen and HA for more potent result. L-lysine also strengthen my immune system thus i have less chance of getting a bad flu. You can read more about the Benefits of L-Lysine from Medical Medium blog.

Read more reviews
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I had been on prescription medication for cold sores on my lip that kept reoccurring from stress. I read that L-Lysine worked for lip health so I decided to give it a chance. I am so glad I did! I have not had another sore since I started taking this everyday. No more prescription drugs or anything else but this L-Lysine do I take or need.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Main benefit which not too many knows is it helps reducing stress. Quality is fantastic. It helps calcium absorption & supports connective tissues. You can add it to your daily diet. I am using it now for months. Package is elegant. No taste, so don't care. It could help recovery after training.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I take this daily as an anti viral inhibitor (shingles, herpes and covid). Also helps with skin, joint health. I prefer these easy tablets to the loose powder which Ive also tried. Excellent price and value.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

A large dose of Lysine helps keep the cold away. It has many benefits I take it for my bone deficiency. Good quality I recommend the brand.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

L-Lysine is also an Anti-Viral - we take this twice a day to stay safe from Flu and Covid19. We are not vaccinated but take supplements to stay healthy. Works great!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I’ve had a canker sore in my lip for almost 2 months now, doctor recommended this and after 3 days its almost gone! No taste, big in size so not too easy to swallow but lots of benefits so its worth it!

Posted on May 29, 2022

L LYSINE IS BRILLIANT. If you feel a cold sore coming take it, if you want to get rid of scars take it, if you want to promote hair and nail growth take it, if you are feeling under the weather take it yah

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I've tried so many different brands and these are the first non-gel pill I've come across. They're like chalk tablets and for some reason, I like them better like this.