SG

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Helps with sleep

I am sleeping much better after I started taking two of these in the evening. Sleeping through the night instead of waking up periodically. I will purchase again.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Great product .. does what it says it will do! Will be buying again. Very good quality

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Its very helpful my kind of brand

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Good quality and packaging! Good value too.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Best colon cleanse! No laxative.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Got it for my chronic constipation. Does nothing.

nata-mama
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Magnesium is a very useful supplement for which there are many indications. First of all, I bought it to improve my mental balance, I was worried about leg cramps and numbness in my hands. Later I read that magnesium oxide has the worst bioavailability for the body. Nevertheless, I decided to experiment with oxide, which has a greater effect on the gastrointestinal tract, normalizing the work of the intestines and stomach, which is also important in a tense nervous environment. The capsules are small, the daily dosage in one capsule is 500 mg, swallowing them is not a problem. My impressions. I decided to take it at night. Magnesium is very relaxing and affects falling asleep and the quality of sleep. I made sure of this. Falls asleep really fast. I fall asleep quickly, and in the morning I wake up well-rested and cheerful. I noticed that bright colored dreams began to be dreamed. Not horrors, but various stories, life memories that are not forgotten upon awakening. Despite the fact that magnesium in the form of oxide has practically no effect on the nervous system and mental state, I noted that it is this magnesium oxide that contributes to the normalization of mood. Recently, more and more I wanted to cry in the morning, but now I don’t, it’s gone! I can definitely say that taking this brand of magnesium has a positive effect on the intestines. I rarely have problems in this regard, but just before the purchase, I suffered from constipation for a couple of days. On the first day the problem disappeared. But the most interesting thing is the first intake of magnesium. After drinking the capsule, I did not expect at all that I would feel its effect on the physical level. Felt! I drank, went to bed with a book. After 20-30 minutes, I had a feeling that my legs were being taken away. At first it seemed that way, because heat began to spread through the legs. This is what happens when you fall asleep. Now I do not pay attention to it, but the first impression was very bright. Despite all the disadvantages of magnesium in the form of oxide, I will still recommend this particular supplement from this particular manufacturer. Together with vitamin B6, it has a great effect on the body, because it is B6 that helps magnesium to be absorbed better. The capsules are well tolerated, the drug does not cause allergic manifestations, there are no symptoms of intolerance. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

1ef30a31-6b96-4939-a93c-afecfe9612b0
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

I have numbness in the hands and feet, so I have tried several types of magnesium, and this is my first time using this product. Even though it is magnesium oxide, the dosage is 500mg per tablet, and I am satisfied with the reduced numbness in my hands and feet.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Magnesium oxide is not the best form and is considered to be poorly absorbed. But since it’s a real problem with good magnesium on the site, it’s impossible to grab it, I had to order this one. Well, what can I say, it works just as well. Such de relaxation, good sleep and cramps did not return. So take carrots calmly!