SG

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I get this cherry extract to support my urinary tract and maintain healthy uric acid levels. Also, I hoped it would help sleep. I currently take this after lunch because in the evening I take celery extract for the same purpose. It is good to spread the nutritional supplements throughout the day so that there is no sudden overload. I feel that my urinary problems have started to level off / go away, and my sleep has improved. My activity has also increased with this, as well as my attentiveness/memory. Amazing Nutrition, Tart Cherry, 1,000 mg has a strong composition, so one small capsule/day is enough for me. The affordability of the product is also a big plus, and one capsule contains 1000 mg of high-quality, useful cherry extract. As a strong antioxidant, this product can help the body's well-being in many different ways, because it affects the entire body. I recommend it as an excellent antioxidant, removes free radicals from the body.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Taken for assistance for sleeping. Very effective and do not leave a foggy or drugged feeling in the morning. Very concentrated extract at a reasonable price.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Food additive Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory Properties Supports joint health & Connective tissue Maintains a balanced uric acid level Produced at an enterprise that has a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) registration

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Great value as I have seen similar products at a much higher price point. I am taking this to assist with my gout and so far all good and my very regular attacks have stopped.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Tart cherry has some benefits for sleeping. I take four capsules a day. there is no side effect so far. I will keep taking it until good result appear.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Like others…I use this to control uric acid….in conjunction with a proper diet, fresh cherries when available and vitamin C. It seems to help me keep a proper balance.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

good price and packaging. i bought it for my mom to reduce her uric acid, will give the testimony once i get it..

49274e35-30ee-4a0c-81e6-242972361ad8
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

got them during promo. has a little fruity smell. have gout problem trying this out, will update again when I get the result.

d3f09f06-c6b7-45ce-88e1-961dae2ae50a
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

So far so good no side effects product helps me have deep sleep and amazing dreams

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

When I am on vacation I take the tarte cherry juice vitamin. At home I drink the juice