SG

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Brilliant, these Tumeric, Ginger & BioPerine capsules are doing what I intended them for, which is supporting healing with a knee injury, there's been a significant change since I started taking them which became noticeable after the first few days. The benefits of these 3 ingredients, Tumeric, Black Pepper & Ginger are 3 very powerful herbs that are incredibly good for the body. Turmeric is a very known and a main spice that is used in Indian curries, it's also one of the most powerful herbs on the planet. There are thousands of studies that have been done on Tumeric with provable results. Tumeric is the number 1 herb for everyone, the benefits of this herb for the body are enormous. So either get this spice in your kitchen and into your food and OR get these capsules. The quality of Amazing Formulas = no preservatives, nothing artificial, no sweeteners, milk, soy, lactose, yeast, fish or sodium.

3476dc2d-956f-42f8-87e7-d622336392b1
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I used to take another brand which worked so well for me, but its been discontinued here. That sucks! I had to try a new brand and chose this as it's the cheapest. This one is a little different as it also has ginger mixed with the turmeric, which is an added benefit. I have inflammation issues and arthritis, I'm glad that this works well too.

Posted on May 23, 2022

You can use this product fo any age. You can feel the benefit effective of quality ingredient, in the frequency of use. You will feel improvement in pain joint, and inflammation . You will cognitive the antioxidant action, but dont feel any taste. The package is ideal to carry the product safe.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Both ginger and turmeric have been studied for their ability to provide relief from chronic pain. Studies show that curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is especially effective at decreasing pain caused by arthritis.

560b02ee-ce4e-43c1-954e-7019df20b077
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Strong taste of turmeric but ok for me as I like it. Seems to help my right knee pain after 1 week. Able to squad now

d3df75f6-a972-4e5e-8389-271269047b45
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

It is awesome for lumbago pain and other inflammations.It worked well as a joint to air as well .I an so stausfied with it .I take two cases daily .I do advise everyone to buy it , it is good value for money .

37374640-7fc4-4874-b3b1-202f74e262e2
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Awesome turmeric product. The smell and look of the capsules makes me think they're top quality. You also get a lot of capsules for the price, you really get a great deal with this one.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I’ve been using Amazing Nutrition Turmeric for years and would recommend it for people that have joint aches and pains. I am 66 and this has kept me running for years!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I believe it is working. I have been taking this for a few weeks and I find it to be light on the stomach and my recovery time feels great. I find I have minimal pain after a hard workout.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

previously bought turmeric from another brand, now i found this one! Great test

a726fbe4-72f6-461c-8758-fe3c73c731f6