SG

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Really good of K2, it contain only MK-7, the type of K2 many of us looking for to reduce calcification in the arteries and comes with good price, great value, i'm afraid there is no company to produce only K2 Mk-7 anymore, because usually they combine it with D3.. but hey, not every people need K2 along with D3 .. this company really meet my needs, thank you

36f9b5a7-e917-4180-91d7-e7deef3a81c5
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I’m waiting this product come back to stock to buy it again , it is one of the best vit K2 , and considering 1 caps has 100mcg and the price , and the type , which is MenaQ7®, or Menaquinone-7 (MK-7), is the most highly pure, bio-available, longest-lasting bioactive form of Vitamin K2. It a good value for money ! Vit K2 helps to protect the blood vessels from calcification, which promotes elasticity of the arterial wall®. It is also supports healthy skeletal muscle functions. MenaQ7® is essential for the body to utilize calcium to build healthy, strong bones and teeth. It is recommended to take it with vitamin D.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

If you need to supplement vitamin K2, then the patented MenaQ7 form in Amazing Formulas is the way to go. From my research, there are nearly 2 dozen published studies that clinically validate its efficacy & very high purity...also multiple human clinical trials. Good quality, price & the dosage is only 1 small size capsule per day.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

The dosage and ingredients of this vitamin K2 was good, and I didn't notice any taste. The size wasn't too big. For me, the color and size were too similar too other supplements I take, so it's too easy for me to mix them up (I fill some pill containers with a couple weeks' worth of supplements ahead of time). That is no fault of the supplement, though.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I heard that you have to consume K2 if you are consuming D3 in a large dose (e.g. 10000iu). I used to consume D3 that already contain K2. This time I tried to consume separately so I can arrange the dose of K2. I feel fine after consuming this product, no complaint at all.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have used several good Vit. K2 brands from Iherb. But I recently found out about this maker and this particular brand. Good formulation and ingredients and quantity of capsules. I started taking one capsule per day for a few days now. I think this is a top choice and will order this brand again too next time.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is the first time I purchased K2, and it wasn't an easy thing to find a stand-alone K2 MK7 supplement with clean ingredients, but this one seemed ok for the price vs value vs ingredients. The mcg content is not the highest, only 100mcg per capsule, though by some advise it's recommended a daily intake up to 200mcg, so I may take 2 of those daily going in future, or get a higher dosage product. But as a beginning 100mg is good enough. On the benefit side you can't really see any results, as they are not obvious, but as one doctor said "If everyone aged 30 - 35 started taking D3 and K2 supplements, it would not be such thing as osteoporosis on America." That, plus some weight exercises to strengthen the bones. So it sounded like a good encouragement to take your health in your own hands and be proactive. There's not much info out there about the value of K2, so we should all share that with our friends and family.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Great product, big package for the price. The small size of the capsules makes it easier to swallow. Taking K2 helps drive calcium to your bones, among other things, but it also has many more key properties, so it's essential to stay healthy.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

K2 100mcg a great formula for boosting up my immunity during this pandemic. my nutritionist recommend me to consume with D3 for the best result. still workin on it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

If you can use vit D3 for long term use, shoud take this. But it's more economical to buy D3+K2. Help maintaining calcium ion in bones. Size is small