SG

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Love this product

I find this product to be very high quality and is useful as a supplement, mouth rinse and in a spray bottle which is handy to get to the back of the throat where infections begin. It's very soothing for symptoms of a sore throat/ esophagus and areas where reflux can burn. The taste is very pleasant, mild and almost tasteless. The large size lasts a long time and it has a 3-year shelf-life!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I heard great things about this product and appreciate the lower cost compared to other brands of silver! My only complaint so far is that it is tough to get just a "teaspoon" out without spilling with such a large opening. So I use a medicine cup to at least minimize the spilling when I try to pour it straight into a teaspoon even though I still tend to over pour a bit.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Been using this product for years in my family and it has taken care of us all. When we decided to change certain things in our lives regarding the free protection that was being offered we needed a solution that would be suitable without side effects and all that kind of stuff. That’s when we found this solution which is has been sold under different names for many reasons as some powers that be do not want this out in the public due to its efficiency even though it has hampered all the tests thrown at it and it sits as one of the most effective solutions on the market they still won’t give it a green flag. Buy in confidence and take care of your loved ones. Use one a day as maintenance. If you have ailment use twice daily and if you really unwell use as you would antibiotics. Great for tooth infections also and many other things.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

this is my go-to colloidal silver for several years now. it works! hard to find it where i am so i am very glad it is on iHerb!

d57a566d-7a5e-42f0-be0e-9772558b09aa
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

it arrived in good order. it's a good value considering the size. i pour some out onto a smaller spray bottle and use it to spray onto my puppy's tongue and mouth area after i walk her outside to booze her immune system :)

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

My hub had the onset of a summer cold and found it eased the symptoms when he used it for several days. We have used silver in the past and find it has benefits to our overall health.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love Silver Biotics! I always have a bottle on hand just in case of an infection. It has helped me get over colds and other infections much faster than if I had not taken it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been using this for several years now with great results. I have avoided needing antibiotics many times by using this instead to combat sinus infections.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Strong reliable defense to strengthen and protect my immune system! Whenever exposed to illness in groups of people, I take a teaspoon, and the illness is vanquished.

I feel good after taking it daily. It taste good or you can say there is no taste. I have been using this for a year now. The quality is great, I recommend this.