SG

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Greatest brand of probiotics you will ever use

I have been using this brand for over 5 years. It is so amazing and helps so much with the immune system. But it truly works 100 percent for the bowel also. This is a brand new form of the probiotic I have been taking for 5 years. But I have been using them now for almost a month. They are just as effective as the other version they hade. Best probiotic you can use. My 6 year old grandson is using this new version. It is made for children for 4 years old and all the way up to adults. We have found it is truly helping him also. He has asthma and so far this past month he has been using it. No breathing problems from the cold air this year. I highly recommend this product. You will be very happy you tried it, and I know you will be using it for year to come as I rely on it. Thank you Judy

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Love it! Tastes good, Kids like it. Been using for years. We take one every morning. We take additional thoughout the day as needed for stomach upset or first signs of illness. We take this acidophilus, along with a chewable vitamin c and a multivitamin and seldom get sick, which only seems to happen on occasion when we slack off for a few weeks.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I started using this product years ago and since I made anacquaince with it Inever gave it up, especially so after I've read how important Acidophilus and Bifidus are for our all over health ! It's tasty, it's quite cheap and it keeps my belly flat!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The kids happily take these because they like the taste. They are larger than some, but also on the thin side. The package makes dispensing easy. I have noticed fewer comments on gut issues since they have been taking these. I would repurchase.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This product is very effective! They taste good and we use them to settle down an upset stomach! Works great! We pack them with us all the time. The quality is well worth the cost! Ingredients effective!! This product works for various ill’s!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great tasting chewable Acidophilus wafers! I used to get my supply from CVS but they stopped carrying the chewable version as well as any variety of acidophilus.... so glad I found these at iherb , great quality and at such a nice price! Very happy!!!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Is a new bottle with the same great quality and ingredient! I have been taking this probiotic for years and I can't complain. Easy, good flavor and good price. Great benefit for my guts.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

love the smell and taste,, easy to take anywhere and anytime.. I haven't had constipation since taking the wafers although sometimes I'm still bloated and acidic.. but overall I think this wafers are good supplement for the gut and digestion.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is the first time my grandkids tried on this as their usual brand was out of stock for a long time. They love the taste and it is easily chewable. It works on them too :)