SG

Posted on Nov 25, 2021
Digestion and detox assistant all in one!

My 2nd purchased, something u will want to have ! Papaya enzymes in candy form great for any age group. It aid in digestion and constipation that promote healthy digestive tract. Papain can break down proteins, carbohydrates and fats. There is chlorophyll which believed to be able to stimulate immune system to obtain good health. Do some search and you will be more confident to try.

e6cd2fbe-842b-486e-8bcc-fba774b1692a
f06098b1-e83a-4805-b5c7-4188f9dc082d
025f36d0-b158-4c01-b042-b9a9a8e0e33f

I used to "sit" on mezims and similar preparations. I decided that it was time to quit chemistry and switch to natural enzymes. And it turned out to be a great solution! This drug works, after a hearty lunch it becomes easier as soon as I chew these 2 tablets :) I take it as needed, not on an ongoing basis

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022

These were recommended to me by several people when I was on the hunt for a natural product to help my daughter's suspected reflux. The problem was first noticed by her dentist and made sense with a lot of her behaviors and the fact that she was a pretty barfy baby. When I brought it up to her pediatrician, she wrote me a prescription for something like other brands or a similar class of pharmaceutical that I wasn't comfortable filling for a 5-year-old. She hadn't heard of Papaya Enzymes so she couldn't really give me a green light to give them to my daughter but I read the label carefully and there was nothing that concerned me, I just give her half the adult dose. It works great for her and I've tried it myself a couple of times when I get indigestion and it works as well as or better than anything else I've tried, without the chalky, nasty taste of Tums (or the fiery burn of ACV).

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have used these too quality American Health Papaya for many years because they are the best natural enzyme that relieves the bloated feeling after over indulging. I like that the product Is pleasant tasting and instantly relieve gut and intestinal pain. They are also a great price at iHerb! Highly recommended to anyone who suffers from stomach pain-much better than using Calcium products like Tums.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These are a lifesaver on the occasions when you overeat or are on the road and eat something that doesn't agree with you. They have a faint minty taste. If you know you're going to eat something hard to digest, it's a good idea to chew a couple of these tablets beforehand. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

these are great tasting and easy to chew tablets. these seem to calm my sensitive gut after eating.a great way to support your digestion. excellent quality! the price was better than what I could find in the stores. I highly recommend these to all ages for great intestinal health.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I was looking for celery juice to help my indigestio/GERD when the American Health Papaya Enzyme with Chlorophyl chewable tablets was recommended at my local health food store. So I bought a bottle at the store and then ordered 5 more online. It works. I take 3 before each meal and my indigestion has gotten better. I've told a friend/neighbor about it and gave her a bottle.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This improved my digestion, I had chronic constipation and nothing worked, I started taking 1 before and after each meal and now I have a healthy bowel movement, no more constipation. It tastes great too and it improved my gut health. I recommend this is to anyone who has constipation, digestion issues and gut issues. Honestly not even joking, this product is amazing and the quality is really good and it’s really affordable. As far as I know, none of the ingredients are harmful or cause side effects, but definitely read about it before buying it because I’m not sure if it’s suitable for all ages. The papaya enzyme also removes the heavy feeling after a heavy meal and the packaging is great. This is a 100% honest review, like if it helped :)

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

My stomach is always bloated especially after a full meal. I dont eat alot but i am now peri menopause. Therefore my stomach is forever bloated. This enzyme truly helps me alot and it make my tummy slightly flatter and less gas. I always take this enzyme after meals without fail.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

now this I thought was not going to help me but I was wrong. It's simple to just let 2-3 melt on your tongue and it does help me. it's easy to carry the bottle out to eat or a friends house just in case. I was happy when it worked so fast too!