SG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

not only have this product works wonder and help the quality is easy on my stomach,the ingredients works wonder with my problem especially at my age where i am menopausal, the product so great i recommend it to my friends and family ,also this product is very reasonable when i got it ...

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Good value for money Evening Primrose Oil from incumbent American Health, Royal Brittany. A brand with good natural ingredients which I can trust for many years. Purchased for my mother when she was 60+yo, now she's near 80yo, still taking this brand of Evening Primrose oil. It really helps against dry and itchy skin conditions.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The softgels are big in size so it’s a bit uncomfortable to swallow, but they don’t have a bad taste. My mom is going through menopause and we did notice a significant decrease in hot flashes. So far so good.

59068f24-7a96-4f9c-802c-89eaac5af77f
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I've been taking 1 every day for a year now as a counter balance to gestagen tablets I have to take and I believe they really helped me tolerating those better. also, as a woman over 40 you need a natural estrogen. These are strong, so you only need one and reasonablyp priced, long expiry date.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Since I took it, one capsule a day, menstrual pain and PMS have improved dramatically, and I don't even need to take painkillers anymore! But the price has become very expensive. I bought 120 capsules in a two-pack for only 2530 yen, but now the price is so bad that I can only refer to other brands. If the price is the same as before, I will buy it!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

You need to nourish your body with healthy fats and strengthen your heart and cardiovascular system. It is quite significant for women. Additionally, it lowers harmful cholesterol, especially when used with omega 3 supplements! Excellent, reliable source for this oil that regulates hormones. Many people I know claim that it genuinely helps with PMS. I advise using this particular brand.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a really good deal for a solid, quality product. I really appreciate that the gels do not contain gelatin and therefore they are vegetarian and vegan friendly. Evening primrose oil was suggested to me over 2 decades ago for breast swelling and inflammation during PMS. Now that I have perimenopause, I use it for overall inflammation and mild arthritis. I think it is quite helpful and I appreciate that it is natural, unlike ibuprofen— I prefer to use pharmaceuticals sparingly. Evening primrose is something that I can use every day and I feel like it is safe and it is moderately helpful.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It is the best brand of primrose, the size, dosage and quality are veeery good, it is essential oil for woman’s health and beauty, especially hair, nails, skin, hormonal system, estrogens. It helps me with my painful periods. You need to support your heart and cardiovascular system and provide your body with good fats. For woman it is very important. Also it helps with bad cholesterol, especially if you take omega 3 in addition to this one!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Primrose oil is an important source of unsaturated fatty acids, which are essential for health and which we do not get enough from our regular diet. For women, it is very effective in PMS, but also in reducing the unpleasant symptoms associated with menopause. These are the reasons why I have been using this product for many years and I am very happy with the results.