SG

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Game changer!

Never used serums until this one, but its honestly something that gives my skin an amazing glow. I’ve been applying it for 3 or 4 days on my clean skin and before a face cream, twice a day. Only today in days light Ive noticed how well and young my skin looks and Im 32 (my skin usually is quiet pale and can show signs of being tired). The serum gets a bit sticky and dries the skin a little bit if you add too much of it but with a face cream after it, it gives a glow I didnt get in a long time. It has a very nice and refreshing smell and the texture is rather soft and very easy. As a lifehack, use this on your neck and collarbone, i massaged my collarbone lines after applying it and I like what I see. Glad I found this one, noticed I get hung up on Andalou products.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’m not sure if I would repurchase this. I use it probably twice a week, only at night (please don’t use retinol and go in the sun)! This product has a package quality issue- the dropper struggles to suck up the product & then it just spits the product everywhere. I will say that this product didn’t irritate my skin, but i didn’t really notice any profound benefits.

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is a gentle alternative to retinol and is very nice to use in between other stronger retinols when your skin needs a break of it tends to get dry. This is non drying, your skin feels plump and it’s perfect under a light moisturizer. It didn’t work as well as other serums I have under makeup so I use it mostly at night or when I don’t wear makeup and just a tinted sunscreen.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Thicker texture than other serums, this looks a feels in between a serum and lightweight lotion. Great for my dry sensitive skin that reacts strongly to retinol products

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I really wanted to like this as I've had previous good results with bakuchiol; unfortunately, this irritated my skin and made it very dry. The smell and texture are light but perhaps my skin is too sensitive for it. I may give it another try in the summer season when there's more humidity.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

First impressions are ok, no irritation. I hope it will bring more benefits with continuous use. Keep in mind, this is not a hydrating serum, it will dry the skin a bit, so be sure to use a good moisturizer after.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Bakuchiol is much more gentle than retinol, so no irritation or dryness. Actually it’s even hydrating. I basically like almost everything about it except the fact it’s perfumed. The scent is not too bad, but I’d still prefer none

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I tried to love this serum, but unfortunately after two months of use I haven’t noticed any positive changes (I’m 38). Yes ,it moisturise well,doesn’t brake my skin, but nothing else. There are many much better serums on the market.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I have been using retinol for the past year and love the result. Wanted to transition to bakuchiol because it is said to be gentler on the skin. So far so good :) I love the smell of this serum and I like how it is no greasy and not sticky. Tips for dropper: A lot of people complain about the dropper not working. My trick is to squeeze the dropper half way in the bottle, not all the way down! I has worked ok for me till now.