SG

Posted on Oct 11, 2021
Tried both favors (cheddar cheese and Original)

Both are tasty and crunchy! Cheddar cheese is always my favorite for any kind of snack. However the snack mix in original was quite good, i thought it was salted only, and it actually has flavors in it, a bit of onion and garlic flavors with fair salty taste! Yummy! A big bag with nice price!

6a83bf19-ce87-41d2-bb9b-7bebf40bd7f9
0dcaf895-d770-427e-bd94-c8ad793a3adf
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Wa! So cute once I got it ! I can see a variety shape of lovely bites ! It is an excellent gift for every kids too ! No artificial flavors and synthetic colors ! This pack includes cheddar crackers , pretzels , breadsticks ,and buttery crackers in cheddar seasoning ! How lovely they are ! Even my kid is staring at it for a long period of time , she is looking forward to taste it 😄😄

f3b25791-79bb-4170-be2d-9f545c9c89c3
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love Annie's products, and this snack tastes so yummy! The quality is so good, you can taste the cheddar in the ingredients. Also the package size is good - not too small and not too big so it is still fresh after a week. Now I need to order another one (;

5a693916-5b52-4f5a-ab40-7c0771f79341
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

These are basically Annie's version of Chex mix, except they're really good quality and more natural. They also have no preservative and trans fats, so they're way healthier than the more junk food-type snack mixes. This mix contains a nice range of different bits and pieces, including cheese-flavored bunnies, pretzels, squiggly crackers, etc. There are no peanuts in the ingredients (as are sometimes included in Chex mixes), which makes them lower in fat - but may not be your favorite if you like peanuts in your Chex mix.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It would be far too easy to snack our way though an entire package in one lazy afternoon, so we use a scale and weigh out the recommended serving size. Fortunately the variety of shapes and ingredients in the cheddar snack mix makes a correct portion interesting and it doesn't seem too small.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have been waiting to have this back in stock!The original flabour is nice,it has a little bit of pasley?flavour?very subtle flavour,not as strong as the cheddar ones. The package come through okay but the crackers inside are a bit shattetered. It's definately on my re-purchase list.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I love this snack! I used to eat it all time time when I was in the states. I'm glad iHerb sells this product on their site. It's the healthier option. Super cheesy but not too salty. Because of the shipping, it does get crumbly a bit, but not too badly.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

A delicious snack for the whole family. My daughter and wife also loved eating it and I can taste the quality in the ingredients. The package arrived at our doorstep in great condition as have all our orders so far. Looking forward to using iHerb again for our healthy food needs. Thank you.

I love it. It’s very crunchy and fairly salty. Mostly I like the little cheddar bunnies. The ingredients are organic (for me it’s important) I was looking for “healthier” substitute for a salty snack. The bag is pretty much loaded and the price is fair for the size. Unfortunately my husband didn’t enjoy it as much as I did, I will purchase again though.