SG

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It's so hard finding grain free foods. this is made with apple cider vinegar so, YAY, I can have it!! Thank you for carrying this.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

When I noticed that I was down to my last container I wanted to get some more. However, when the usual place that I get Annie's Horseradish mustard was out of it I purchased the item from here.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

this is easy to use for salad, 🥗🥗 good taste , ingredient organics, high quality,

60ce175f-a92c-47ca-baca-0a6558973672
ANASS KHACHCHAB
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

good product good quality i recommend please like for rewards thanks

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

mustard is not overly spicy, but neither can i really taste the horseradish. taste is at best a 2.5 out of 5. will give this a pass.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Taste ok just like a regular yellow mustard, but not the spicy kind of "Horseradish" mustard I was hoping to get, will not re-order this one.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love the quality ingredients and the flavor of this mustard. Best mustard ever. I highly recommend

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good product, good quality. Excellent taste! I recommend it. Please like my review for rewards. Thanks.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Have been buying this for a few years. Good quality! Easy to use. Highly recommended!