SG

Posted on May 30, 2022
Such handy tool for daily pill taker!

This is a great way to organize your supplements/pills and makes you stick to your schedule without forgetting. I often forget whether I have taken my pills before I got this organizer, NEVER AGAIN! Also I like how big these compartments are, what you see on this pic, are standard sized fish oil pill, half sized, 1 vitamin C chewable, and another pill in the size of a Costco multi vitamin pill. I feel like I can even double the pill in each compartment if I need to take them on a long trip. I use these compartments as my daily pill storage -- in other words, in stead of putting my AM and PM pills in, I just put my daily pills in for 14 days straight -- very handy for me who take trips of 14 days or even longer!

bb637e58-b079-4683-b742-c820a88b0bb0
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Was very pleasantly surprised with the size of the organizer. Currently using it for approximately 10 pills daily and there’s a lot of extra space! Feels very sturdy and made from a really great quality material. The lids close tightly and haven’t had any problems with them opening in my bag.

19e2cda7-e5d8-4722-804a-d64affae2545
Posted on May 20, 2022

the product feels pretty solid and well made, the compartments are easy to open and are wide enough to contain multiple pills. i find the size of the organizer a bit too big for my needs but thats because i only use it for two pills.

2673ed78-4a73-4cc4-a840-28d83e461fcb
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This pill organizer is the best one that I've seen so far. It is of the perfect size and can fit 10~ pills in each of its AM/PM compartments. Good quality and feel. Very recommended for its value for what it costs. I've seen similar ones got for $10+ on other websites.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I had been using my previous pill case for about 5 years and one of the lids had finally come loose. I was a little concerned that this one wouldn't be big enough, as I take a lot of supplements every day, but it is the perfect size for me. Nice design, easy to use, and all of the lids close securely.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good size. Can fit lots of pills. I ordered two packages to be effective in my intake and avoid frequently opening bottles of pills. Now I feel better about my protocol because I won’t miss a dosage. The package for at have a scent, quality is good, will use it a lot!

This pill organizer meets my needs well. Each compartment is a good size for holding six to ten pills of medium to large size, or a larger number of smaller pills. It is easy to load, since all seven lids for AM, or the seven for PM, can be removed together as one piece. The lids snap closed securely but are still easy to open. It is not child-proof, which I didn't expect or desire. I have some arthritis, but I have no trouble with opening and closing the compartments. The organizer is inexpensive and fairly sturdy. Dropping it onto a hard floor may cause breakage, but that is normal for lightweight plastic containers. Some people may want a smaller or a larger organizer, but this size hits the sweet spot for me. I've been using this style for more than a decade, and it's still my favorite.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It is a very useful container for my pills, looks nice, good, and made from strong quality of plastic. Good size also for multiple pills and capsules. The price is a very good value. I am using it every day. My little kids sometimes take it away from me when I am not using it and I can put their stickers, beads, small jewelry inside it also. Very useful and versatile item.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Very convenient for medicines and daily supplements. Quality is good compared to many out there. I use this for my teens as well. I put in the entire week's supplements for day and night. The size is perfect as the bigger pills go in nicely. Closes properly, clip is good quality

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I bought it for myself and my mother to keep all of our medication organized especially with the traveling very great product very handy with a very good price to be used, We like the size we can put it in our purse it does not take a big space