SG

Posted on Oct 5, 2021
I bought 2!! I believe in the product.

Weight loss pills that lessen the cravings If you want to lose weight, you have probably thought about buying weight loss/diet pills. Almost everyone, women and men alike, want to lose a little weight. Maybe you want to lose that extra bit of fat ready for summer, or maybe you just want to lose weight to feel better and more confident. There are a lot of ways available today to help you lose weight. There are many different types of strict diets and workout routines that you can use. In many cases, just eating the right foods or doing plenty of exercise may not be enough. That is why diet pills exist, designed to help you lose weight. This green pills help me remove stubborn fats located on my belly and my underarm with the help of proper diet consumption and non strenous exercises.

06f06e34-051f-4751-a1fb-5b18621ffd64
0f655eee-51a1-4e60-81c3-fa55cc73422d
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I was quite sceptical at first, but I definitely feel more progress in my belly volumes now, after the second week taking this product. it's not a miracle one, but I guess when combined with physical activity it becomes more effective and somehow it works. do not wait for a great progress just because of these pills, but it helps boosting rhe porcess. The size of the bottle is quite big, but as you take a huge amount of those pills daily - the more the merrier.

a0647640-2345-44f5-9154-3d8063aa10a0
2c0de92b-1bca-45b1-9012-6e246abc4777
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Working well with walking exercise. Have tried many similar products before but this one in particular works for me - especially in helping to reduce appetite. I also did see some reduction in weight when coupled with a healthy diet and basic exercise. Will definitely purchase again! the dosage I take is 1 a day and it works wonders.s its tastes okay. and the size of the pill is small. quality is great

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner is a good solution for weight loss. It is not a magic pill but it definitely helps. I was a bit skeptical at first but after taking the correct dosage for a while i noticed that I had more energy and lost some weight. I felt it is working well with me. I am not hungry at all and I don't feel so much craving for food. And the quality of the ingredients helps my bowel movement as well. The size of the pills are large but that didn't bother me. There was no taste. I will continue to use it as long as they benefit me and I am losing weight and my stomach is flat.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

have you seen Duracell battery ad bunny running around? Well that's the effect what these soft gels give me.. I get crazy amount of energy, before taking these tablets I would eat 4 snickers a day to get crazy sugar rush, now I have great energy, I'm after loosing 7 pounds, only downside to these soft gels, they make you very thirsty, but it's great for water intake, now I drink around 2 to 3 liters a day, so that means extra visits to bathroom.. 😊 but if you wish to loose weight and have loads of energy - definitely buy these..

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This item is incredible since it gives energy, stops appetite and causes you to feel ready for business. Nonetheless, know that it might raise your pulse, so it is smarter to counsel your primary care physician prior to taking it. For my situation I had a few issues with hypertension, but it cannt be straightforwardly connected to this product and I was taking 2 pills in the first part of the day and 2 around early afternoon. I chose to quit taking the pills since I felt some little heart palpitations and stress. I suggest this item with safeguard. Green tea is a cell reinforcement. I lost some weight while taking this item, however it isn't wizardry, one should practice routinely.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I love this ones in particular because not only boost your metabolism but the properties of the green tea and fruits are good antioxidants for your body and health. This is a good supplement specially if you don’t like to drink the green tea but want to get its properties. I’ve tried other fast burner and they make me feel uncomfortable, upset stomach, or craving for food or shaking. Green Tea fat burner doesn’t make me feel that way. I feel full of energy, with no side effects. Please be aware, this is not a magic pill. It works, but you have to do your part. For example, workout and healthy diet (no strict, but healthy) and my experience is that what you lose without the pill, you almost can double it in a short period of time but as I said, working out and healthy diet.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

i order this as a gift for my friends and they loved it, it help them on thier weight loss journey, although you will feel the urge to drink a lot of water all the time since your throat felt dry according to them. yet as a result i am repurchasing it again for them.. wil update for more later on

Posted on May 3, 2022

ingredients Soybean, gelatin,purified water quality is good the size it okey no dosage benefit for the body taste is sweet. Love it effective to my body.

862ae203-8858-41e1-8de6-d865e4ac51e0