SG

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Great for dry lips and redness around them

Recently I have been using a retinoid (tretinoin) for my face and it has caused a bit of dryness around my lip area along with redness and slight flakiness. My dermatologist recommended using this before I apply it to my face to protect the area from further damage. It has done the job perfectly; it’s great for protecting the skin and adds the perfect amount of moisture in it. It is also fragrance free, so it won’t cause further irritation usually. Its big enough to last me for around six months of continuous use to a year if not used too much. I highly recommend this product!

7f21e304-375c-41cb-a146-18a0017ae1bc
cb67e1e6-3775-4e89-b1aa-0c448f56e197
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

For those with really dry lips but dislike the oily feeling of Vaseline, this is a good option. It won’t tend to travel as much out of your lip line as the formula is pretty “dry”. It’s fragrance free and not greasy at all. I apply it before bed to minimise cracking and dryness.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

What's not to love about aquaphor - I use this stuff for everything and having it in a lip balm form still works great for all the other uses, including putting it on my five year old's eternally dry cheeks. He loves it as other creams sting but this is the only thing that doesn't. A must have.

Easy to apply and absorbs fast, and seals moisture in immediately! Chapped and flaky lips are healed instantly. Last ages too. If this review was informative please like :)

0b29e466-e457-41a2-a119-0ad94fd35dfc
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I'm in love with Giovanni's brand, they really have a good quality product with no sulfats,parabens,mineral oil,propylene.. and other ingredients that can damage your hair. I've been using this product on my curly hair for a while now and I can tell tah it works amazing, it fixes my curls and keep thep moisturized and shiny. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I use it everyday, be it Winter or Summer it’s the perfect product, use it under your lipstick & you never have to worry about chapped lips! It has No Scent, which is ideal for lips. If this review helps please give it a thumbs up 👍🏼 The quality & quantity is worth the price, one of my favourite lip balms ❤️

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have really dry lip since I’m not a fan of water, I am usually dehydrated from the skin texture to color and my lip is always peeling/chapped. Thanks to this, I can at least reduce the dryness. Because this cannot replace water needs of your body. You need to drink a lot of water to avoid dehydration and side effects to your skin. Please like if it’s helpful 😊

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I habe previously used the tube version, it’s one of the best I have tried! The stock packaging is more convenient & hygienic imo. Great quality. My lips are moderately dry so this moisturizes them perfect. And the size is perfect for throwing it in ur pocket even. The scent is mild and doesn’t linger