SG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I started to explore the knowledge about cleansing the body, in one of the articles I was recommended the EDTA supplement, I was surprised by the number of positive comments, so I tried it and I don't regret it. My complexion has improved significantly and urinating has become much easier. I compared to other similar supplements and this one has a very good composition and high quality syntax, it has no taste if you swallow the capsules whole, It's easy to use cleansing the body.

Posted on May 21, 2022

We all pick up toxins in our body from foods we eat and other sources. I have a great appreciation for this product since it helps me to clean out unwanted heavy metals and other toxins from my body with a little housecleaning on the inside. My energies are increased and my ability to think is sharpened. This product also helps me to maintain a healthy good circulation right down to my toes and fingers

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great chelation formula, it helps your body get rid of toxic heavy metals. Its important also to note that you need to take a multi-vitamin and mineral product(s)in conjunction with your food, with at least 2 hours difference, because the product also get rid of some beneficial minerals.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

It is actually pretty good at chelating, especially if you combine it with Alpha Lipoic Acid and Glutathione. There a re lot of studies that show how effective it is. As with al chelation you need to make sure you take enough and the right minerals to fill up your stores. It‘s a good ad on for DMSA or DMPS, which are harder and more expensive to get.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

One of the steps to returning to full happiness is to cleanse the body. This package supplement does it fantastically and you will quickly feel the difference and cleansing benefits. Easy to use, good quality ingredients guarantee that it is safe and effective in all age. I realy fell better.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

One of the steps to returning to full happiness is to cleanse the body. This supplement does it fantastically and you'll quickly feel the difference and cleansing benefits and good for bone. Easy to use, good quality ingredients guarantee that it is safe and effective no matter what age you are.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I used this product and everything went great! I already reordering the new package. I taking every other day without side effect. (of course everyone is different). No taste nor strong smell. Easy to swallow

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

It helped stopped my mom's migraines. So it worked for her. She was worried about the side effects of the vaccine. However, she is not taking them daily but as and when she needs.