Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Our 13 year old dog always goes crazy when we give these to her! We also give Life extension's dog mix (see review on our page) which combined to these have given our dog so much vitality, and makes her act like she is 4-5 years younger! It's probable that the more you can see the signs of aging on your dog right now the more you will see differences with these. We warmly recommend to at least give these products a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

Dogs love these - the cat can't stand them.

Posted by annathie on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got them for my cat, but she doesn't like them. The dogs do however. Also, they're all different sized, so it is unclear what the normal size is for a "square". There's nothing on the packaging that indicates this, so you don't know if you're giving too much or not enough!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 9-yrs-old goldie has difficulty to walk after he has lied down for a period of time. Now he can walk quite well, and he loves the taste too.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love it very much. At least it works for my dogs.

My dogs love these treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I give these treats to my rottie mix(6 years old) and my shihtzu (11 years old) as part of their morning routine. They get so excited to eat them, there has not been any digestive issues from this treat with my older dog who tends to have a sensitive belly. Highly recommend them! And iherb shipped my order on time and it was exactly what I expected as the site says ! Will order more from them very soon!!

My vet recommends it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I gave a few similar products for my vet to see which fits my cat best, and he picks this one. Hope to keep my senior cat's joints in good shape.

Awesome deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the same product that I get at the pet store but for $7 cheap. This product works great for my dogs

Healthy and the dogs love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy some expensive glucosamine chondroitin treats that the Vet recommended until I found these at iherb. Not only is the price much better than in the pet stores, but they are healthy and the dogs love them. Also mine do not dry up as the other person mentioned. Mine are super moist. I keep them sealed in the package and place them in a large old coffee tin as well.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS FOR MY 14 YEAR OLD!

1 2