SG

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

My dogs always have bad breath smell, and I tried different products like water mind drops and toothpaste but none of that helped with the bed breath smell. I am really happy with this product and definitely recommend to try it out

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

it’s good but my dog is afraid of it for some reason, when he sees this bottle of spray he starts shaking… so i don’t think it’ll be used :’)

Posted on May 13, 2022

Does the job. But the hard thing is making my dog open his mouth. I barely use it because of that.

c26cbc16-f00d-415b-9542-1b114168ebe8
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It’s better if there is meat or bacon flavor as my dog doesn’t like it. But I believe it can help for his breath if I can manage to spray to his mouth.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

my dog and I we both love this product! works pretty good!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Its basically just water and baking soda.. need to see the result first though

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

My dog doesn't like it too much, but it helps with better and fresh breath.