SG

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
My boys love it!!

My GR and my Chi love it! May be a little bit too small for my GR, but a perfect size for my Chi (he is a 5.4kg Chi). Do not know the long term effect for the teeth, I hope it'll do as what it promises.

2dc64b0e-202b-4aeb-a4a9-5f867ba67039
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

My chihuahua is very picky but he loved these treats. He also has a sensitive stomach and they didn’t cause any problems. I have been buying Arm&Hammer products for a while now and haven’t been disappointed! Highly recommend!

Posted on May 25, 2022

One of my chihuahuas she loves it. The other one likes another brand and is ok with this but prefers the other one for some reason. But they enjoy it and it keeps them occupied for a while which is good.

Posted on May 14, 2022

this one is A bit harder than the other dental treats from this brand which is great as my dog eats it longer and enjoys it for a longer time. I give it to my dog once a day

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

These are amazing for dogs with bad teeth and bad breath. Our dog chews for hours on them and we have had great health results. Fantastic value for money such good quality and a great brand. Trusted and used by our family for many years.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

My dogs loved the taste. It helps to keep their teeth healthy. I don't give them very frequently more like once a week because they have baking soda but is a great product.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I used this dental treats for my dog and she liked it I recommend it very much it's very healthy for her teeth and breath and very good quality ..

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It smells like mint, but didn't change his breath smell though. I try to not give him frequently as it van cause diarrhea. He likes them so I guess thats good