SG

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Just ordered six of these recently to have on stock for our dog. They are not sold here in Indonesia so getting them from iHerb is fortunate. Hoover, our beagle seems to enjoy being bathed with this product. When dried his coat feels so soft and clean. H smells much better and it seems gentle on his skin. We highly recommend this product for your dog...It is wonderful!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The price is really affordable! This brand is known for its baking soda so im not sure how effective or great is the shampoo for cats. Hopefully it doesnt cause any adverse effects. The scent is nice btw!

e629f68e-276a-4334-b6b6-6cbf19ae2106
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

A light scent which is great for frequent use on my dog. She is a white fluffy maltese and this gets her Looking so fresh and clean. It’s very gentle and my pet doesn’t mind it

Posted on May 21, 2022

I bought this for my sister's dog, Sparky. He really loves to get his bath with this shampoo. It smells great and leaves his coat feeling soft, looking shiny. Wonderful product we will repurchase.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
2051

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Smells great and works well. My dog’s fur feel so soft after using

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

strongly recommended, my dog smells perfect and reminds clean for a long.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very mild scent, which i like. The texture is pretty nice as well.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Great product, worked really well with my dogs and my horse. Will keep using this product. Being indoor dogs, loved how they smelled afterwards.