SG

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I was so surprised as to how effective this was on my father's dog. This product works really well and I highly recommend it. It has a nice floral scent that is not chemical or overpowering. Plus, it's a natural product so you're not spraying harsh chemicals on your beloved pet. I recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought for my cats and love the smell. I have 4 indoor cats, they hate water so I spray them with this. Just spray and set the fur a little bit.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This stuff is pretty good! My dog has a thick, heavy beard, and it often gets a little funky. This stuff helps keep the funk away between meals, and baths!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
2051

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

So far, it seems OK. Our dog is not that smelly, but it nice to have.

3a956170-3f0d-47fa-989f-015da0355204
dc5763ca-5271-4438-974d-a0801b216ccc
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The smell is lovely, the dog loves it, recommended to all dog lovers!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

bought this home to my little puppy. this is so calm and refresh at the same time

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This mist definitely works! My dog feels less grimy and smells good. The only thing is this scent was actually a tad bit too strong and it kind of gave me a headache!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Pleasant smell, not overpowering . I have a very stinky dog so this doesn’t quite cover his smell, but it’s pretty good.