SG

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
My dog loves it!

It’s quite durable than expected with reasonable price. (Some other rubber toy he would destroy it in 10 minutes. But this one last for few months.) I’ll buy him more.

6a112d7b-1908-40f6-bcd0-6f2a33041f56
77ad2760-14b7-4661-9aec-f5ccb89fa1cf
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good toy, my dog love this alligator, It’s not so durable as was expected, was destroyed in a 30 min., but a price is reasonable.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My dog absolutely loves this chew toy! She's a big chewer and I feel good knowing that it's ingredients are safe! It's the perfect size for my medium sized dog. The only downside is that she has already chewed off the nose and feet!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

All the things pet owners want for there pet that is beneficial to health. The chew toys are by me recommended. My dog goes for the toy to chew on, her teeth are clean looking and he breath fresh.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Good quality, bigger and sturdy than I thought it would be which was a pleasant surprise, well worth the money, would recommend to anyone with a medium sized dog that likes to chew

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Its hard and good for my dog. He usually destroy his toys but this one last.

83d11268-2dfc-40e2-97af-313ad5017f65
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The toy is good size and weight. But it only lasted less than 15 mins before the feet got bitten off. Won’t recommend as puppy may swallow the pieces bitten off.

ebde2238-c195-4b4c-815c-98e672ffbd99
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

my dog couldn't chew through it and she chews everything

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have 3 large dogs. There was initial enthusiasm for a new toy however it was too heavy a product. The dogs have lost interest and is not in use unfortunately.