SG

arten
Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Pleasant, gentle scent - mostly lavender

This candle has a pleasant gentle scent. I mostly smell the lavender, but it's not overwhelming at all. I like that it burns evenly across the whole candle instead of only in the center, so the wax isn't wasted. It's also very compact and easy to store. The one difference from the picture is that my candle is a light purple on the outside instead of green, but it's still ylang ylang and lavender so don't worry that you got the wrong product.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It’s hard to find a reasonably priced soy wax candle scented with essential oils, so I’m glad I found one and this is perfect when you want to try a scent first too!! I think the scent of lavender is stronger than Ylang Ylang. It says you need a holder, but I just put it on a small plate. The name says it, but it wasn’t stated that it’s actually a soy candle, so I went to the official website and it’s ‘100% Natural Soy Candle with Essential Oils & Pure Plant Aromas with No Color Added’!! I also found out that ‘Approximate burn time is 15 hours.’ I wish iHerb offers more of their products like candles that come in glass, but maybe they will in the future?! I hope so anyway.

3fd27eba-73e5-4d5b-9d62-760062b3cc1c
5ac8aa6b-4997-4281-b68c-b94c83d7f13f
019264e4-41b0-44bc-a587-f97feecd9369
1a95facb-c4ba-46ba-a8eb-41219e085041
e686dd8d-1303-427c-aba0-d679f931e37a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The scent is so beautiful!! Love to light this before bed as it really calms my mind and brings me lots of peace and relaxation, helping me to sleep better. Also suitable for vegans, as it is a soy-based candle instead of being a beeswax-based one. Highly recommend especially before bedtime!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I purchased this as I gift. I used to order the lavender scent for my own use. and I ordered this one and also the Orange and Lemongrass one for my friend to choose from. She likes this one immediately after pulling off the lid and have the very first sniff.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I love the smell of Ylang Ylang and Lavender combination. I light this up every single night before bedtime and it really relaxes me and puts me in a calming mood. I also love how the scent is subtle and lingers in the room nicely without overpowering. I would definitely get this for travel and putting in bathrooms as well as it is a small size. I would buy a large size for the living room or large areas. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I travel a lot and like to bring my candelas to the hotels where I stay. This candle has pleasant lavender smell. Size is perfect for travelling. I also got the brand one but different scent. Love it both so far. Recommend to order for people who like to feel cozy everywhere they go.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

this is a very nice home fragrance i bought this and used it during shower scents is very relaxing since it is a candle for travel, it is not great in value in terms of price and size however, you would find it worth to pay after using it feels like you have been to a spa at home :)

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

These Aroma Naturals candles are great and reasonably priced. This one was Lavender and Ylang Ylang and the lavender is the main character in this candle, since Ylang Ylang by its nature is a softer earthier fragrance. The candle is soy, and lasts for days when used for a few hours at a time. Heading towards the winter solstice, I lit this one before dawn each morning for a couple hours of just candlelight. It was perfect. Great, very high quality candles. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Just like all the other Aroma Naturals candles in tins, I find that this candle has the right amount of scent and is long burning. We keep one in the bathroom at all times (though sometimes we take it to other rooms to burn because it smells so good). A nice, naturally scented, soy wax candle.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

using it for a few minutes and then put it out, the aroma spreads and stays in the room for quite a while - adds more hours of life to a candle

f2bbf479-1ca1-4f6e-8b52-cf85366ffdd5