SG

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Incredible!

I absolutely love this candle! The lavender and tangerine scent is so relaxing, and the travel tin makes it perfect for taking on the go. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural, soy-based candle that smells amazing!

73777ffd-5f9a-423e-9592-239b30bcf62e
fe4ccb70-7fa3-4104-9bee-9b7846102716
d0b94bb3-2df4-4d85-b695-274730904e78
bb2e13a3-5110-4b8f-95ef-9f35274a3f81
05bc4bae-2953-4975-a1b8-427713be9108

Just like all the other Aroma Naturals candles in tins, I find that this candle has the right amount of scent and is long burning. We keep one in the bathroom at all times (though sometimes we take it to other rooms to burn because it smells so good). A nice, naturally scented, soy wax candle. The tangerine scent is definitely stronger than the lavender IMO, though by no means as strong as using tangerine essential oil in a diffuser. Makes it nice for the kitchen, too.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Smell is great, fills the entire room when not even lit (I haven't lit it yet). The picture is for reference(Next to a 10ml bottle\0.34FL.OZ. Smells like oranges, maybe eucalyptus too, lavender. Thank you!

b267086e-7c5e-4254-bc0f-088eef5015b0
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Wonderful energising citrus scent! Love lighting this candle in the morning when I need a little boost of energy. Completely scented with fragrance from natural sources (essential oils), and is also suitable for vegans as the wax is soy-based instead of being beeswax-based. Highly recommend for those who love aromatherapy and essential oil scents.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I love the scent of this candle! The packaging is nice and compact. It has a subtle smell of lavender and tangerine. The size could be bigger for the money, but the ingredients are cleaner than most fragrance candles. I would love to try other scents from this brand. I recommend!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Loved this candle. A perfect mix of tangerine and lavender that energises you and helps you relax at the same time. The scent is noticeable and strong enough, great for aromatherapy.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It has a very nice scent and I didn't want to blow out the candle! I use it every day and it is still going strong. Excellent product!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very nice little candle. The scent is light and nice. I am very sensitive to heavy scented products that i have a headaches ,but this soy candle does not make this. I highly recommend. I will buy again.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Excellent product really,love the smell and quality.i have used many candles before but like this one theres no good🤣,I recommend buying it definitely if you like Lavender and Tangerine.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I wish I got the larger size. Love this natural candle. I put it in the bathroom and my guests love it. I don’t like strong scents and this one is just perfect.