SG

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Great ampoule!

I have been using the Quinoa line of Aromatica. I really love the Quinoa hair mask. The mask is ligh weight, but provides great amount of moisture. It is the reason why I bought this ampoule. This is light weight, makes my hair smooth without feeling greasy. It doesn’t have any strong scent like other hair oil or hair serum, which I like. Overall, I really like any Aromtica products that I have used!

I love all Aromatica products and this one is not an exception. I had my hair burned by a hairdresser and have been looking for hair treatments that can restore bonds and moisture. I love the feel the Ampoule gives - hair is soft, healthy, strong. it does not make it heavy as some oils do. definitely recommend.

Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Good for fizzy & damaged hair. After drying with a towel, spray a sufficient amount onto tangled and hard-to-brush hair and allow for absorption. 😍👏🏻

0a94a084-2f35-430d-8715-7566dfacaf23
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Actually from the first use I noticed that it makes my hair shiny and easy to manage and brush I have curly hair The scent is fresh and herbal which I don’t mind The size is tiny but no need to use a lot of product 🤗

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This feels really good for my colour treated hair, makes it soft and shiny and I like that the ingredients are cleaner than most other products. It is a small bottle and I have thick hair so it will be used up quite quickly.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I really like the idea of supplementing my hair with protein using this ampoule. Not completely sure if it has noticeable results, but I like to use it. It has a slight scent that doesn't bother me in any way.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I ran out of options for a good hair volumizer as most are drying. The one I like is no longer stocked at iHerb. So I gave this a try and surprising, quite like it. A bit expensive though.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It has very thick texture, dries quickly. I like to use it with oil so my hair is soft.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I used the ampoule after washing my hair, it doesn’t leave sticky feeling and hides the weak hair endings.