SG

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I ordered this when the brand I usually use was out of stock and I don't regret it at all! I use flaxseeds daily with oatmeal or yogurt and I love the taste and flavor of these. i also like that they are organic and found the product and nutritional information simple and easy to read.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I wanted to lower my cholesterol level, and that is the benefit of using Flaxseeds because it is full of fiber and Omega-3 fatty acids. I use it in yogurt, in my salad, and/or add it to the bread making. These seeds are of excellent quality, not expensive, the packaging is good and easy to use. I save them in a glass jar in the fridge and only grind what I need.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The Heart-healthy Omega-3 Fatty Acids are HUGE Plus and easy to use and healthier than taking Gelatin Caps (made from Beef). I mix this with my Oatmeal along with Cinnamon, Blueberries and Stevia, and I can tell that it keeps me "regular". BTW, I mix everything together in th bowl I'm going to eat it. Then I Microwave 1 1/4 cups of Spring Water (not tap water if possible) and then pour the HOT Water in the bowl, stir well and Microwave again for 1 minute and Presto It's done and Delish!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Didn't know about it's anti-inflammation and heart benefits when I bought it. I used it to make healthier vegan eggs. It tastes a little like fish for some reason. Quite strong smell but the quality is good and I have successfully baked vegan brownies with these after grinding it.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Bought this product to give it a try for the first time . Good price and Packaging looks good and hope it gives good results too .

93ae0f01-fe55-4ceb-b994-8534ddb0f732
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Brought this during sales. Quality is very good. It is better to buy whole seeds and grind small amount personally then buy ready-made meal