SG

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Quinoa is gluten-free, contains high fibre and protein. It’s a healthier alternative for rice:) My mum likes mixing it with rice from time to time

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

iamnoreen
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Marvelous. I'm happy to be able to buy such quality products. It came quickly. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Wonderful.Delivery prompt. The packaging is super, high quality, dense. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This quinoa was a great buy! I love quinoa for it's high protein and nutty flavour.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality indicated on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Got it when discounted. Nothing special, but it's organic