SG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer

18495fb3-eecf-47c6-859d-d4398faa8284
895899d3-c16a-4bcc-805e-1d7270dfaaf5
782756c5-bf2c-46de-8994-eec764609f4c
aa6409ff-774f-4156-8192-c40f2197b454
9b8ab188-b200-4771-b083-ee55bfd11ad0
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I’m in love with these shampoo ! It’s Make my hair so soft and hydrated My hair is oily on the roots and frizzy but these one makes my hair healthy! it’s not foamy but it’s clean the hair in a magical way ! If you have a dry , frizzy, damaged hair these one is for you

This shampoo from Artnaturals comes in a big size at an affordable price. It makes my long, curly, untreated hair very clean and soft. I follow up with the Argan Oil & Aloe Mask from the same range and I am really satisfied with the results. It has no nasty ingredients which is super important for me as I care for my hair very very much and I am doing all I can to grow my hair even longer and make it very healthy. I would definitely recommend this product is you are looking to provide your hair with moisture and boost shine. I use this shampoo every two or three days. It will last me for a while and I am planning to repurchase. If my review is helpful to you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I ordered this product based on the high evaluation on the site, my hair was very dry and fluffy. Just using it from the first time, it reduced the dryness and fluff by 60 percent and made my hair soft to the touch. I really liked this product and most importantly, it suited my hair perfectly, and it smells very well. I highly recommend it and buy The complete set of shampoo, conditioner and mask you will never regret

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I have been using a more expensive shampoo and conditioner set but decided to try this as my hair was getting too dry, and I’m glad I did - it’s great for dry hair, moistures but doesn’t make your hair feel oily. It’s has been good for my hair and scalp, and the scent is very light.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Tbh it’s my first time to use iherb and I didn’t regret it!! imagine my shipment took 3 days only! The packaging was really amazing! I bought the full set: shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and the leave-in conditioner; I felt in love with this shampoo starting with the scent, it’s very very amazing and I am not exaggerating! It’s a very high quality and cleans well. It helped in cleaning my scalp and hair, as time passed by I noticed that there were no dandruff in my after after suffering with dandruff for so long! Added to that, my hair started to be more healthy! This shampoo helped and I benefit a lot from using it. Regarding the size, I bought it since 2 months ago and until now the bottle didn’t finish, I wash my hair twice or thrice weekly. Surely will buy again and again, I do recommend it. Plz like my review 🌸

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love this shampoo. The scent alone won me over. My hair went from being sometimes frizzy, sometimes straight, sometimes in between to easy to manage, straight, super shiny, healthy hair that I have always desired. It’s not heavy like other argan oil products and it has a wonderful lather for a product that doesn’t have any sulfates. I’ve tried other products that feel more oily than soft, or that leaves me hair feeling unclean. I’m the kind of person who is always looking for a new shampoo, but I keep coming back to this one. I can’t recommend it enough.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I started using this Shampoo since a month now. I really like the quality and the scent. the size of the bottle is large. however I did not like the packaging, the pump only dispense a small amount. My hair is normal I have very minimal scalp issues. but I am super sensitive. But this was suitable and moisturized my hair. I love it!