SG

Posted on May 9, 2022
Good

It’s not very concentrated. I put it on my half bleached , half natural hair for an hour , but didn’t get much result. My hair stayed yellowish even where it’s bleached . But it’s not drying on the other hand unlike other toning products. And second issue is that it’s not really purple it’s more blue tone

12dc11e1-1339-404d-8c9d-f850ca33c1ce
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This actually works better than I expected! The last purple shampoo I tried did not help my hair quality at all, but this one both does tone down the yellow (I have just bleached hair with no color) and keeps my hair soft and silky. Great product, would purchase again.

My hair is bleached but also curly so it needs a lot of effort to keep the frizz away. I’ve checked the ingredients and it it’s friendly for curly girl method. This conditioner is working pretty well with both maintaining the color and moisturizing the hair. I will continue using it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Noticeable improvement in colour just after two washes. So happy with this product! Keep in mind, leave the conditioner for 3-5 minutes so the colour impact is better. I had highlights done about six months ago, and this product definitely revives the look . Also, my hair colourist recommended to only use this once a week, not with every wash, because if used everyday the highlights get darker. Recommend to anybody with blond hair, your will love this.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product is great for those who are brassy blonde or going grey and keen to add a few highlights. Honestly you don't need the shampoo, this works great on its own, the shampoo might look like a purple rinse, this is great as a top up and softens your hair at the same time.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Lovely product for a great price - I think the quality is excellent - top salon results, I just wish it was easier to get out of the bottle (hence, I've only given it 4 stars). The product is thick and creamy, great for toning and conditioning dry, blonde hair. I just think that the company needs to redesign the bottle to be upside down or in a jar so that the product is easier to access.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

First time to get blonde highlights as never one to color my hair -- did so to grow with gray hair without much maintenance of re-doing hair color every so often. first set of purple shampoo & conditioner i bought from salon where i had my hair done made my hair very dry and gives off a sound like rubber when washing. Now, I use Art Naturals both shampoo & conditioner and my hair is softer without the rubber-y feel and sound. Nice subtle smell too. It will not, however, turn yellowish blonde to ash-y blonde, not that I expected it to. Good for maintaining my highlights while keeping hair feeling soft and fresh-smelling.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Great ingredients for your hair Smooth and gentle to your hair Keeps the color shining ✨️ The scent is nice and refreshing I use it once a week with the purple shampoo

Posted on May 28, 2022

i have bleched my underlayer to blonde (i have black hair naturally) and i use it every 2nd day and i noticed it helps to take the brassy color out and it does not dry up the hair. I would recommend this.

Posted on May 16, 2022

good scent and easy to use. the size is good and the package is ok. just be reminded you should put more than 5 mins to ensure it stays on the hair .