SG

Posted on Jan 26, 2022
מצוין!

Excellent shampoo. From the first use and when you wash your hair with it you feel it is softer. It protects the shades of gray if your hair is gray or blond or with shades best quality , a large size of 355 ml, a nice scent, moisturizer, no sensitive and more it is vegan .. !! I highly recommend these natural ingredients and will try other products from the same brand.

a2084968-6c00-4786-8531-a267024882b0
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

It is good for the price, it maintains my platinum blonde hair from being too brassy although don’t expect it to tone your hair too much. I don’t think it will turn yellowish blonde to silver no matter how many times you use it. It is a little drying but I guess that is to be expected. Overall, a good alternative for blonde hair maintenance

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Leaves the hair soft and smooth, doesn't strip hair color. It is good for sensitive scalps too. I have fine and soft hair and I love using this. This is the best purple shampoo out there.. it is amazing and does not cost a lot too. Definitely good value for money. I would recommend this for people with blonde/ash / bleached hair.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Honestly the best purple shampoo I’ve used. Size was so worth the price, packaging is great, the benefits of the products are of course awesome and I am seeing results in preventing my newly died hair to maintain its color. I love the scent of the shampoo! The quality is great and feels good for my hair.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I don’t dye my hair but I get greys that annoy me. I have brown hair that is on the light side. Once a week with this shampoo gives it a nice depth and I don’t notice the greys as much. I really like it. I don’t do scented products and this one does not bother me at all.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like that it only has a slight scent. Hair is very soft after use and it does keep my color from fading. However, my hair feels a bit slippery after use which I am personally not a fan.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This is an amazing product. Helps to retain my hair color and remove the yellow effects .This is my favorite shampoo. It is very soft and my hair is very manageable.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

First of all a very high quality product, made of natural materials and the smell is excellent! Removes "yellow" color from the dyed hair from the first rinse, the hair is very soft after rinsing.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I will use this shampoo after dying my hair, hopefully tge color will not change as what I so many previous shampoos; they change the color immediately and make it darker