SG

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Good

The tea tree smell is a bit strong. Otherwise - a very nice shampoo. My very sensitive scalp is reacting pretty well to it, the hair is nice. I wash every other day and my hair looks nice the next day , too. It does require a conditioner to follow, and the ends are a bit dry. Overall, I like it.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I loved it it definitely got rid of my oily scalp and my hair came back to life . The size of it was enough it lasted for two months I will buy it again

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

amazing, leaves my hair and scalp fresh and do not have to wash next day. mint scent is pleasant and not too strong. also like the big bottle size which will last for some time, as i use it 3 times a week.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

The scent smells good. using it for a few days and hoping it would stop my itchy scalp. Package comes good with a seal on the bottle to prevent leakage.

Posted on May 25, 2021

I’ve been using the same dandruff shampoo for a few years now and thought I’d switch it up with this. I’m very pleased by how this one is working for me so far! Creates a nice lather, and my scalp looks great after a shampoo. Will be buying again.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have an extremely itchy scalp. I shampoo with Tea Tree shampoo and I'm fine for days! Delightful scent!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Have used it for some time and liked it from that first day on.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Amazing shampoo with nice scent it really helaps my sensitive scalp

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

After use it feel fresh clean. No more itchy reccomended