SG

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I loved it, my hair was super dry no matter how much conditioner, cream and oil i put in it is still dry. Once i used this cowash it became so nourished and soft like life came back on it .+ generous amount. (I’ve been wishing to buy this cowash since I started my CG method journey back in 2014, but there was no website available for delivery to my country thanks iherb ♥️)

b21046e6-1072-489b-bad7-33b1f66b753d
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Sorry it’s a long review. As soon as I received this item i used it and I’m writing my review after my hair has fully air dried, and it worked AMAZINGLY. First I’d like to mention that the scent is so so good, my hair was very greasy, i followed the instructions and used a scalp massager to help distribute the product, and it did work and made my hair clean but smooth and moisturized. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I am wavy hair girl and this is the best cowash I have ever had since I know about CGM. Package is great, it's expensive, but size is big, I used it like 5 times and I think it's still be full. I only wash scalp with it.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I love it and it is thicker than other As I am Cowash. The smell js so good as well. Definitely will purchase it. I am 2a and it works fine to hair. The scent js not strong. I can use it daily since my hair needs to be washed daily. The size is enough for me for 2-3 months of usage. The packaging is ok i hope they will improve better.

I've been using this cowash for years and I'm so happy to find it here! There is nothing bad about it. Big jar, great texture and scent. I didn't believe it will clean my scalp well like a shampoo but it does, and I know that if I use it, I'll always get a great washday. It is necesary to massage it well into the scalp. I love it so much!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

That was my first time trying cowash and I loved this one so much! It’s doesn’t really foam but it cleans the hair well. Also the smell is so good!

bd030329-15bc-4b80-b881-16f8876296db
Posted on May 11, 2022

I have used this for more than a year, I am happy it is now on iHerb! I love the scent, it smells like coconut but not too sweet. The texture is fantastic, rich and creamy with amazing slip, it is magical for detangling hair. I have curly hair. Sometimes, I need to detangle and re-style my hair between washes, so I prefer to use a cowash as to not over dry my hair. My only complaint is that it leaves residue on my scalp. If I don't wash again in 2 days, my scalp becomes itchy. Since I do use shampoo regularly (sulfate free) and I clarify often, it is not a problem for me. Overall, I don't think it's a great cleanser for me. My husband loves to use it to cleanse his beard. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Nice sweet scent, not too strong. Easy to apply and moistures hair very well. I have shoulder length thick hair and it last for about a month for me as I do need to apply quite a lot to get my hair detangled. I like that the ingredients are hair friendly.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great hair co-wash! Suitable for sensitive scalp and hair. Quite over moisturizing for my thin wavy hair, but overall I am pleased with its use. The brand is with very good quality and no harmful ingredients.

3530c729-9a93-4505-9a21-1c38ccddef2f
82c25c01-41f6-4a1a-b986-d66a7a86b36c
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I like the way it makes my hair feel soft after use but it doesnt seem to want to curl as much when it dries after use of this product (naturally curly hair). I also dont love the packaging. I would need 3 hands to utilze the screw top lid in the shower without getting water in the product. It just doesnt make much sense.