SG

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
I like it...

It has actually really helped with my itchy and dry scalp without causing a ton of build up... It has an amazing scent. The packaging allows for easy application, without mess, which is quite helpful. The package seems small in size, but the quantity is enough for at least 2-3 months. It doesn't tingle like the cowash does, which was a bit disappointing, BUT it does what it says it's supposed to do... I recommend it, it's a good quality product.

5f6a4b8d-469d-421b-936e-6d8f3a2faa32
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love this. It smells good, and doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy, For years I’ve struggled with dandruff. But using this regularly for twice a week has almost eliminated my flakes. I do occasionally get some still, but my goodness, it’s greatly improved. I waited to write this to give a better review and share a more accurate experience with the product. Worth it!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Excellent shampoo for curls! I have been looking for a long time for a natural shampoo that suits the cg method but also helps soothe the scalp. This shampoo is perfect. The smell of tea tree oil - could be bothering someone, I really like. Cleanses the scalp perfectly. He has no foam.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This one is literally castor oil with a little bit tea tree oil and salicylic acid. Very oily to use. I use it before sleep and I need wear some hat and use a towel for protect my pillow. Really hard to wash it through. Very difficult to control the amount of application. After first use dandruff gone but return but return after a week. I will try it again but I think this one just not for my type of hair. But maybe this good for dry scalp.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It is not as sudsy as a regular shampoo but it's ok! I have bad dandruff and after one wash it seems to clear it up pretty well

b1a61fd0-ace5-4b37-8159-23f24cb8732d
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I have been experiencing awful scalp itch, likely from the minox that I have been using. This definitely works to stop the itch and gives instant relief. My only slightly criticism is that it is pretty thick and oily (naturally, due to the olive oil) so I have to wash my hair more frequently than I would like. But it definitely works!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It does have a very relaxing effect on the scalp during use but i don't think it benefits my dry, sensitive, and allergic skin/scalp. I would still give it a try to alternate with my go-to brand since the size of the product will probably last me another 3-4months.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This such a great oil for my itchy scalp ! Plus I noticed that it helps make my hair grow over time . The smell isn’t amazing tho . But it’s a really great product for the price . I suffer from itchy scalp , this product helps in reducing the itchiness

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have a very irritated itchy scalp, and I’ve tried lots of shampoos over the years. This one is really doing a great job, my scalp hadn’t itched since the first day of use. I honestly recommend!