SG

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Have searched for 45 years for products that work on my wavy to 3b , low Porosity, super baby fine , losing it at 61 hair. Well this is so sweet to my poor old hair. If you have young hair, with issues like mine, try a bottle . The scent is light and clean. May be what you've been looking for 😉

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

The best one! Conditioner has a nice sweet smell. The package is comfortable to use. It gives a lot of moisturizing to my hair. Conditioner makes hair soft and untangled. Awesome price and quality. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

same as the shampoo, this one has become my favorite, it leaves the hair shiny and with a sweet non offensive smell, the composition is clean which is good for curly hair

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This conditioner really cut down on my wet frizz. As I Am products all smell amazing and the conditioner is amazing at moisturizing my hair while balancing out what my hair needs to reduce frizz

Sam
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

For me, it was just ok. The consistency of the conditioner is thick and the bottle is rigid and hard to squeeze. No joke, I couldn't actually squeeze the product out unless I used BOTH hands...so I have to squeeze the conditioner on the side of my bathtub and then scoop it up afterward with my hands in order to use it. It's just terrible packaging for such a thick conditioner. It needs a pump or a bottle made of more flexible plastic. The product itself is moisturizing, for sure! I won't buy it again though.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I got it for my teenager's curly hair, she likes it as she feels it helps moisturize her hair. The size is enough for at least a month of use (depending on length) and the scent is very nice.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Leaves my hair very soft and hydrated, and even helped with curl definition. Has a bit of a funny smell, but overall it’s great.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

this conditioner is great i like it way more than the shampoo it smells nice and makes your hair feel thick

0fe6f846-039a-4db4-8a8f-886286705f42
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Loved it ! High moisture, nice smell and nice texture!