SG

Sophia
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I just started using the As I AM brand and so far I am very satisfied with their products in terms of quality and performance. I bought 3 products until now: the Leave-In Conditioner, the So Much Moisture hydrating lotion and the Moisture Milk Daily Revitaliser. I am reviewing each one separately. All 3 products work wonders on my curly natural long low porosity hair. I was looking for protein-free moisturising hair products to combat frizzy hair and to repair the hair damage caused by proteins overload and I think I have found them! The Moisture Milk Daily Hair Revitalizer has a ticker consistency among the products I bought. I apply it on wet hair before drying it or on dry hair to prevent frizz and keep hair in place. It has fantastic natural ingredients, a great sweet scent, leaves my hair soft and shiny and I make sure to use only a little amount so that it doesn't weigh my hair down. It is a great quality product at an affordable price. I am very satisfied with this product which I highly recommend. If my review helps, please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This brand is slowly becoming one of my favorites. This moisture milk isn't too thick and provides intense moisturization without weighing down my hair. I normally include it in my rotation of diluted leave-ins for moisture every few days.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Really nice hair cream, the smell is alright but gives my hair moisture

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My go to for second plus day!!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Great product

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great for daily moisture

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Didn’t like it

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent tool, quite a small amount is enough - and the hair is smoother, more manageable, shiny. Now they curl and my head has ceased to look like a dandelion. I put it on damp hair after washing, let it dry on its own.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent for styling curly hair. Use it while twisting my hair. It arranges curly hair, but when you use it, stay away from the scalp.