Page 1 - Reviews - As I Am, Twist Defining Cream, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
SG

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great for 4c especially in the summer in a humid area. I would think of this product as an amazing hydrating curl defining gel with no visible residue...what’s great is that all you need is just this product to rake through your hair to define your curls and spritz your hair each day with water to keep it fresh....I would not actually use this product to twist or braid hair ironically enough as it would settle sticky...it’s best as a wash and go defining afro textured hair out product

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Scent is unbelievable, you would love it. I get good definition for my curls also. Going to add to my hair routine for a while. Highly recommend

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

First time using the product. I used it to do mini twists on wet hair. My hair has remained moisturised over 2 weeks. Texture of product is easy to work into wet hair.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Perfect for creating hairstyles and you only need a little bit for each section of hair. Smells like cotton candy. I use it for protective styling under a wig. It really keeps my hair moisturized until I take twists down on the next wash day.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

As Im product, it goes without saying, very cool, very curly, it smells amazing

72b02506-942f-44ea-b2f9-12c7fabc960a
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Excellence for curved hair. Amazing product and I am glad to meet it in I-herb

Posted on May 11, 2022

This cream helps my hair twists. Love the benefits as well as it moisturizes the hair.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

was great! ,smell good made my hair look healthy and shiny

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great item with good value

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Great product will buy again