SG

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I use this on my knee, which has seen some action. Cartlidge removed years ago, so bone on bone, Motorcycle accidents and general wear and tear. It's that good that you forget that you have any issue's with the joint and end up forgetting to use it because everything is good

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is a repeat order for me as I find this product so useful. I have a stiff and sometimes achy ankle and heel, most probably from an injury. I used to use this cream before a long walk but I have begun using it most days after a shower as I find it gives relief to that area. You may find it expensive but when something works, it's worth it!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Found this of great pain relief some years ago when I had back problems. A recent knee replacement found a further use to eliminate nerve pain around the knee. It may not work for everyone but it does for me. There is no smell like you get from other remedies so again it is excellent.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I use this to numb my skin before at-home procedures (I'm a licensed esthetician!) and it's effective. Won't completely prevent any pain but certainly numbs well

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Great for application over larger areas for temporary pain relief. So glad to be able to get Aspercreme products so easily from i-herb since it is impossible for me to travel abroad and restock as I normally do.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I used this product as pain reliever due to laser hair removal.it do not any bad smell. also it is effective upto some extent in reducing pain. it also has best value as compared to other lidocaine cream brands.

7eb559ef-0c4f-4d12-8f5d-5b673f9e6764
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is an amazing product . One for body aches and pains , but also for use before my vitamin injections to numb the area . Fragrance free .

Posted on May 3, 2022

Really good product great size reslly foes help with the psin been using it on my neck and really feel an improvement. absolutely no smell which l love .does not feel greasy at all .very effective and gest value for money this is my 2nd purchase 👍

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Great item, large size but still handy to carry in bag. Will be ideal when travelling, and doctors not readily available. This is a trusted brand.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This thing is a miracle is really worth the money I will order more to stock up 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

9662b768-6578-4db5-81f6-2031481c6c4b