SG

Posted on May 14, 2022

Another favorite from Atkins. It tastes good and doesn’t have a strange aftertaste. The size of the bar is convenient to keep in the bag and to eat after a workout or just as a sweet treat. I always have a box at home during a low carb diet.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The quality is good for an atkins product, the ingredients are not so clean for a keto deit bit i still have them on my keto diet and im not kicked out of ketosis. they taste amazing and the size is good for a bar. the packaging is great. this is a product i really like.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I've tried a lot of Atkins product, they're definitely an amazing replacement to regular sweets. Compared to their protein bar series, this mousse bar is too sweet to me, though the taste is very good, just like a normal chocolate bar. Recommend microwaving it for a few seconds!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Great taste, but the amount of units is very small in comparison to the cost. I still recommend this product as I think that the quality and ingredients are great. The only cons are the bar size as the package doesn't show the good benefit for after workout fitness or diet protein bar

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

These are amazing. The mix between the caramel and the mousse in perfect. Definitely hits the sweet spot that you look for when wanting a chocolate. Will definitely be getting these again.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I am in love with this. Creamy and not too sweet. It doesn’t have a weird taste like other protein snacks. I eat a half bar at ones.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

These bars are a bit too sweet for me but then when I remember that they have 0 sugar, the guilt goes away and I enjoy eating them to the last bite.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Great product, I highly recommend buying it from iherb.com it's a food supplement to enhance activity and its regular use has multiple benefits. as snack intake protein bar

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

although it’s a bit hard to chew becoz it’s winter now. i still love how it really tastes like Mars. Only 1g of sugar? what’s more to say?😋